Top South Brazil Bus Tours
143 results | All South Brazil Tours
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour. Well organized. Liliane is the perfect guide, so helpful to each passenger. Her speaking good English really helps. The company really does cater to service dogs."
* A traveler said: "An absolutely amazing and breathtaking experience. The views of the falls from the Brazilian side are great but they are far far better from the Argentinian side."
* A traveler said: "This was my first ever viator tour, but Airton was a great guide. He knew all about the park and the area, and I was on the only one there so it was like having a private guide. The falls are also spectacular and a must see!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great tour guide JOSIANE,,, she was very helpful, supportive, knowledge was superb made my day a great day by showing me both amazing and wonderful sides of the iguazu falls... thank you."
* A traveler said: "Nice flight for 10 minutes ofer the Iguazu falls from the brasilian Side. Took some really nice Fotos. 3 Times ofer the falls so enought time for Fotos from different angles. Nice Driver came to the hotel to Pick ne Up and told ne a Lot of Infos"
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately, the guide on the Dam tour didn't even offer an English option so I wasn't able to understand any of the information given. The dam itself is worth seeing though."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very nice, spoke English well and was flexible accommodating our requests. The falls are beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was fantastic. He was able to adjust the tour to meet individual needs while keeping to the published itinerary. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "What a great tour! We loved every minute. This was our first time in Brazil and Jilson and Junior made our day unforgettable. Very fun conversation, lots of good explanations, and the places we visited were both historic and beautiful. Did I mention the great food? Hope to do this again with our kids!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour guide Gabriel who was very knowledgeable and was able to point out a lot of great sites including an alligator and a toucan. We really enjoyed our day and we hope you get Gabriel when you book this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We were very happy with the tourguide, as he took us to a couple of nice things within Paraguay. He also spoke English very well. If You have one extra day in Iguacu, I can recommend this activity."
* A traveler said: "It was very nice to see the 3 frontiers landmarks! This nice tour if you would like to know more about the city and surroundings"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Rail Tours
- Speed Boats
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Curitiba Garibaldi Square (Praça Garibaldi)
- Ilha do Mel (Honey Island)
- Santos Andrade Square (Praça Santos Andrade)
- Conceicao Lagoon (Lagoa da Conceicao)
- Federal University of Paraná (UFPR)
- Pope's Woods and Polish Immigration Memorial (Bosque Joao Paulo II)
- Tanguá Park (Parque Tanguá)
- Curitiba Cathedral (Catedral Basílica Menor Nossa Senhora)
- Harley Motor Show
- Captain Frosty World (Parque Tematico Mundo Gelado)
- Chave-Mestra Escape Game
- Dreamland Foz Wax Museum (Museu de Cera Dreamland)
- Florybal Magic Park Land (Parque Terra Magica Florybal)
- Tamar Sea Turtle Conservation Project (Projeto Tamar Florianopolis)
- Tiradentes Square (Praça Tiradentes)
- Mundo a Vapor
- Gramado Zoo
- Catedral Sao Joao Batista
- Italian Epic Park (Parque Epopeia Italiana)
- Acqua Lokos
- Things to do in Foz do Iguacu
- Things to do in Gramado
- Things to do in Florianopolis
- Things to do in Balneario Camboriu
- Things to do in Porto Alegre
- Things to do in Curitiba
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Puerto Iguazu
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in North Chile
- Things to do in Lake District