South Australia Tours
* A traveler said: "Was an awesome experience for me and my now fiancée! Loved every moment of it! Credit to em and the crew!"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable, friendly staff, would go again, smooth landing, recommended for people to go, early start is not that bad."
* A traveler said: "Was a great experience. We got to swim with a lot of dolphins and seals. The guides were both very knowledgeable, accomodating and fun. 100% recommend to give it a shot!"
* A traveler said: "The 2 young English couple made the day they wete very knowledgeable on the farming of oysters will recommend"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was simply amazing. We learned so much about this area, saw beautiful wildlife and enjoyed great food!"
* A traveler said: "Do yourself a favour and book this tour immediately!!! We had a fantastic day and it was well worth the money. Bob our driver was very knowledgeable and good fun, the first winery was our absolute favourite although everywhere we went was great. We will definately book to do it again next time we are in Adelaide I highly recommend 😊"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the wildlife especially all the dolphins. The pilots were amazing. Very helpful & knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "Just AMAZING. We had the best morning ever. The crew were amazing. We hooked up with Dolphins as soon as we left and got in the water with them safely and carefully. Overall the most amazing experience."
* A traveler said: "Driver was very knowledgeable .if he shaved his head would be spitting image of vin diesel.excellent knowledge of Adelaide and surrounding areas.would highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and we saw a lot of wildlife, kangaroos, wallabies, koalas, possum and penguins. The tour guide, Sutz, was experienced and professional."
* A traveler said: "Hamish was an excellent tour guide and I had a great time exploring Kangaroo Island. Will definitely return to the island as there is so much more to see and do."
* A traveler said: "A nice relaxing day. Lots to see without the rush and stress. Greig was so knowledgeable and friendly. Love to meet him again."
* A traveler said: "Had an awesome time thank you & was a beautiful fine day. Good tour chats on mangroves. Awesome photo opportunity in the creeks with reflections on the water. Seen dolphins herding fish too."
* A traveler said: "Great cruise and crew. great chocolate from Melba's. Knowledgeable coach driver/tour guide. great variable scenery"
* A traveler said: "Supportive guides helped even the most cautious in the group overcome their fears and enjoy the fabulous experience of the Segway in the stunning winery. Full points for all involved., great patience and humour."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing thing to do to enjoy your day! The hop on and off tour meant we could all enjoy ourselves without having to worry about someone driving!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time, guides were very knowledgeable and friendly. Tasted fresh oysters for the first time and was pleasantly surprised."
* A traveler said: "The wineries were amazing and Greg really tailored the trip based on our interests. He was so friendly and yet gave us our space. The platter for lunch was especially delicious!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent. Really enjoyed reading the stories of individual prisoners on the cell walls! Lots of interesting facts and there’s no doubt it’s a legitimately spooky site… with last night’s wet and windy weather it was the perfect atmosphere 👌🏼 Would definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was wonderful! I would highly recommend it! But booking with Viator I do not. The communication is poor, the company did not have my booking and lucky for us they had room for us."
* A traveler said: "Malinda our tour guide was a 10 out of 10. She went above and beyond. The stories and history at each stop had us intrigued and hanging on each word. A lovely guide and stellar trip. Highly recommend!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, Russell our guide was full of knowledge. Pace was great, not rushed, food lovely and the wineries had great selections for tasting"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Pennington Bay
- Wolf Blass
- Adelaide Gaol
- Parliament House
- Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Oil Distillery
- Mt. Lofty
- R.M. Williams Outback Heritage Museum
- Whispering Wall
- Old Timers Mine & Museum
- Rundle Mall
- McLaren Vale
- Penfolds Barossa Valley Cellar Door
- Penfolds Magill Estate
- Adelaide Botanic Garden
- Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park
- Haigh’s Chocolates Visitor Centre
- Art Gallery of South Australia
- Stokes Bay
- Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Admirals Arch
- Flinders Chase National Park
- Remarkable Rocks
- Kangaroo Island
- Adelaide Zoo
- Cleland Wildlife Park
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Bali