Top South Australia Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All South Australia Tours
Sort by: Featured
Watch the sunrise over the Barossa Valley, then tuck into a gourmet breakfast on this memorable 5-hour tour, including hotel pick-up. Take to the skies for a 1-hour hot air balloon flight and enjoy thrilling aerial views over the sweeping vineyards. Then, toast your safe landing with a hearty breakfast of regional specialties, accompanied by sparkling wine.
Discover the supernatural side of the Adelaide Gaol on a 2-hour ghost tour of the historic prison. Rumored to be one of Australia’s most haunted locations, the Adelaide Gaol is also one of the oldest buildings in the city. Hear spooky stories of prisoners from the past and their ghosts who are rumored to still haunt the building. Learn about Adelaide’s history and its most notorious criminals as your guide shares informative and entertaining commentary on this spine-tingling evening tour.
Take a surfing lesson at Middleton Beach, located in South Australia just outside of Adelaide. Your qualified surfing instructor teaches the basics of how to surf or assists you to refine your existing skills. Choose a morning or afternoon lesson that includes the use of a high-quality surfboard, rash top, sunscreen, and wetsuit.
With our walking tours, you’ll skip the mundane historical tours and discover the city through a local’s eyes. Experience a tour that will transform the way you travel to make it as much about the people you meet, as it is the places you see. Our local guides (Lokafyers) are passionate about their city and eager to share their knowledge and perspective. Since Lokafyers are not professional guides and tour occasionally, they provide an experience that’s authentic and personal, like a friend showing you around their city. By the end of the tour, you'll feel comfortable navigating the city and confident that you have all the information you need to make the most of your stay.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best Unique Experiences in South Australia?
The best Unique Experiences in South Australia according to Viator travelers are:
What Unique Experiences in South Australia are taking additional safety precautions?
These South Australia experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in South Australia are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in South Australia may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Wirra Wirra Vineyards Tours & Tickets
- Eyre Peninsula Tours & Tickets
- Pennington Bay Tours & Tickets
- Jacob’s Creek Visitor Centre Tours & Tickets
- Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Oil Distillery Tours & Tickets
- Seppeltsfield Wines Tours & Tickets
- Granite Island (Nulcoowarra) Tours & Tickets
- Monarto Zoo Tours & Tickets
- Victor Harbor Tours & Tickets
- Ngaut Ngaut Conservation Park Tours & Tickets
- Penneshaw Tours & Tickets
- Hahndorf Tours & Tickets
- Vivonne Bay Tours & Tickets
- R.M. Williams Outback Heritage Museum Tours & Tickets
- State Library of South Australia (SLSA) Tours & Tickets
- Murray River Tours & Tickets
- Old Timers Mine & Museum Tours & Tickets
- American River Tours & Tickets
- Glenelg Tram Tours & Tickets
- McLaren Vale Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Bali