Top South Australia Art & Culture
55 results | All South Australia Tours
* A traveler said: "Our driver Phil was the best!!!!! He was funny and kept us entertained. He was extremely knowledgeable. Nothing but high praise for this guy. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Do yourself a favour and book this tour immediately!!! We had a fantastic day and it was well worth the money. Bob our driver was very knowledgeable and good fun, the first winery was our absolute favourite although everywhere we went was great. We will definately book to do it again next time we are in Adelaide I highly recommend 😊"
* A traveler said: "Interesting wineries, delicious food platter, courteous and helpful driver, delightful scenery en route."
* A traveler said: "Lovely way to view Adelaide and see and hear a little of its history. Calm, peaceful cruise experience. Staff were attentive and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Learning about and seeing some of the historical buildings and the stories behind them. Gives a little more insight into Adelaide."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day, loved the spots we stopped at such a beautiful day. Pub choice for lunch was good, food and entertainment. Comfortable trip we will recommend to our friends."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and friendly guide. Highly recommended. For some reason Viator has a 100 character min for reviews."
* A traveler said: "All good except but too long at Haige chocolates Michael was very informative with lots of stories and history"
* A traveler said: "Great experience . It was good to meet the people at the wineries and our host driver was very informative"
* A traveler said: "Hamish was an excellent tour guide and I had a great time exploring Kangaroo Island. Will definitely return to the island as there is so much more to see and do."
* A traveler said: "The idea about the bus is awesome! We really enjoyed the trip. Professional people, responsible driver, comfy bus and a good-planed route Thank you!!!"
* A traveler said: "A very interesting & informative tour well worth the small cost of $25. High light was the old iconic score board it is amazing to see it is fully functional. Our guide knew his facts & made the journey more relevant with his knowledge of the history of the oval"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was simply amazing. We learned so much about this area, saw beautiful wildlife and enjoyed great food!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time, guides were very knowledgeable and friendly. Tasted fresh oysters for the first time and was pleasantly surprised."
* A traveler said: "Really interesting trip. We learnt so much from Cheryl who has a real passion for the food sold and the markets importance. Good breakfast to start the trip|Thanks"
* A traveler said: "This was a brilliant tour with lots of fun, adventure and two of the best wineries in the Barossa (Kids and Longmeil). The tour guide (Peter) was brilliant and made the day that extra special. A definite tour I would recommend"
* A traveler said: "The visit to Seal Bay, Raptor Domain Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch were all memorable. Our tour guide Sutz was knowledgeable and provided a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Terri was very knowledgable. Tour operator was good, logistics were well organised. Lunch was good as well. Great trip out of Adelaide and amazing scenery. Could have more time at McLaren Vale"
* A traveler said: "A great short cruise of the local bay, learning a lot about the oyster industry while trying them as fresh as you can get with a glass of local wine... most enjoyable and fun ..."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent. Really enjoyed reading the stories of individual prisoners on the cell walls! Lots of interesting facts and there’s no doubt it’s a legitimately spooky site… with last night’s wet and windy weather it was the perfect atmosphere 👌🏼 Would definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent wine tour and tasting. I really enjoyed the visit and the guide was very knowledgable. I would highly recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Bali