Top Sorrento Shore Excursions
330 results | All Sorrento Tours
* A traveler said: "Marco was very friendly, helpful, and accommodating. We we were able to see everything we wanted and he provided interesting information and fun facts along the way! He also gave us suggestions of where to eat and how to make the most out of our time in these cities."
* A traveler said: "Your company was very communicative on making sure we’re at the right pick up location and answered all my texts. Transport to Pompeii was perfect. The tour guide at Pompeii, Francesca, was great. Just the right speed, wit, and panash to keep us all going. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "This private tour is the best way to see Capri! We had the best day with our guide and we really made the most of our time on the island. There was a good balance between our guide telling us history, leaving us to have some free time and to take photos, and catering to our needs. We got lucky and got to go inside the Blue Grotto. We beat all the other boats there and even had our own dock where we were picked up. There was no wait. It is well worth the money and the overall tour experience was excellent. Our guide was professional and courteous. We had a blast!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful sight driving down the Amalfi coast. My wife and I enjoyed visiting picture perfect Positano, Amalfi and Ravello. Pascuale the driver was very nice. Altogether we were a group of six, not counting the driver."
* A traveler said: "A very enjoyable tour. Roberto was very informative and had a lot of interesting facts delivered in a witty way. Pascale (the driver) was very professional and clearly experienced in driving around the narrow roads. All in all a recommendable trip."
* A traveler said: "We booked this excursion last minute Joe our driver was excellent, took the time sopped for photo stops, took us to an amazing restaurant overlooking the sea, we were not rushed and had an amazing day!"
* A traveler said: "This was a brilliant trip and the guides on the boat were fabulous. They spoke perfect English & kept us informed about everything in a really fun way. Lunch & drinks on board an added bonus!"
* A traveler said: "Day visit from sorrento to Capri incl. island boat tour. Collected promptly at hotel. Stunning island, visited port, capri & ana capri. The views from the gardens of Agustus were breathtaking. Our guide, Maria, was really helpful and conducted the tour in multiple languages in a warm and friendly manner. We would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Organization 👍🏻👍🏻 Tour 👍🏻👍🏻 Excellent Guide 👍🏻👍🏻 Tour of the island 👍🏻👍🏻 So what else to say Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful tour. A must do. Tour guide Nino was the best. We had a mixed group of Italian couples and us from USA. Nino was fluent in English and made the tour a lot of fun. Wonderful tour!!! We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour away from all the hussle and bustle. We started the tour of the local lemon grove and then off to see the cheese being made then off to make pizza Guide was great as were the homeowner of the lemon grove and the pizza maker"
* A traveler said: "Antonio was great. The boat was a lot of fun. The Blue Grotto was beautiful. We all had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Was able to travel to Amalfi and Positano without the hassle of driving!! Got picked up and dropped from our hotel, seemed well organized. And everyone was very friendly and made sure we had a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "Tamara was very knowledgeable and brought us to some amazing places to taste local foods. The 3 hours go quickly and you will be stuffed by the end of the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent service, on time, very clean new Mercedes. Driver provided sanitiser wipes etc. Obviously knew Sorrento short cuts to avoid congestion getting out of Sorrento. Very pleasant and helpful Driver Thanks 😊 obvious future transfer company I will be using"
* A traveler said: "This trip cemented the idea of our return trip next year. Not only was very awe inspiring but the guides were incredibly personable. We felt extremely comfortable with asking questions and joking around. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Had a blast with Sebastiano and Ciro on the boat tour. They made things fun, easy, and exciting. Would recommend this trip for sure."
* A traveler said: "Had a great day at Capri . Our tour guide was pepe and was really good. He was really informative. The weather wasn't great when we left but pepe cheered us up during the trip."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Gino, was very knowledgeable about the history of Pompeii and made the stories from that tragic period in time come alive. He had a wry sense of humor that kept us all engaged."
* A traveler said: "Great experience would definitely recommend! Cooking demonstration was very interesting and a lot of fun!"
* A traveler said: "A beautiful tour along the coast of Sorrento and Amalfi, Nando and Genaro are two very helpful and fun people. I highly recommend the tour. Super professional and capable people."
* A traveler said: "Great service,came early,very courteous,informed us of some great views and sites as we passed,very comfortable ride,would highly recommend ."
* A traveler said: "Many thanks Roberto, a very interesting morning around and about Sorrento on your walking tour, fun facts and a good pace, would definitely recommend doing this for lots of details about the town. Great tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Full-Day Private Amalfi Coast Tour from Sorrento
- Half-Day Pompeii Sightseeing Trip from Sorrento
- Private Capri Island and Blue Grotto Day Tour from Naples or Sorrento
- Small-Group Tour: Positano Amalfi and Pompeii in one day from Naples or Sorrento
- Tour to the Amalfi Coast Positano, Amalfi & Ravello from Sorrento
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso)
- Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco)
- Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)
- Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo)
- Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)
- Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)
- Via Capo
- Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)
- Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia