Top Sorrento Shore Excursions
298 results | All Sorrento Tours
* A traveler said: "Your company was very communicative on making sure we’re at the right pick up location and answered all my texts. Transport to Pompeii was perfect. The tour guide at Pompeii, Francesca, was great. Just the right speed, wit, and panash to keep us all going. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "We booked this excursion last minute Joe our driver was excellent, took the time sopped for photo stops, took us to an amazing restaurant overlooking the sea, we were not rushed and had an amazing day!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful driver who explained everything to us. The scenery was stunning right from the start. Each village had its own character and the allocated time was most appropriate."
* A traveler said: "Marco was very friendly, helpful, and accommodating. We we were able to see everything we wanted and he provided interesting information and fun facts along the way! He also gave us suggestions of where to eat and how to make the most out of our time in these cities."
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Punctual, friendly, interesting commentary, safe driver, flexible. We all loved it, thank you."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing. As other reviews say, you are in the car a lot but the views are stunning as you go. It’s a twisty mountain road and there is a lot to see in just one day. So set your expectations accordingly. Unlike others, we did have flexibility in our schedule but once again expect that you have 8 hours to work with overall. Our driver and guide were great!"
* A traveler said: "our driver was very considerate of each of our group, gave information about trip and sights we were passing. He was very polite. Stopped for pictures. It was a great excursion. He was very conscientious about getting us back to our ship on time. I would highly reccomend this excursion."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful sight driving down the Amalfi coast. My wife and I enjoyed visiting picture perfect Positano, Amalfi and Ravello. Pascuale the driver was very nice. Altogether we were a group of six, not counting the driver."
* A traveler said: "Roberto provided a memory that will last forever. We had a great time with him and hearing all of the history each city had to tell was an added perk to the trip as well. We will be back . An absolute pleasure with first class service and people."
* A traveler said: "This private tour is the best way to see Capri! We had the best day with our guide and we really made the most of our time on the island. There was a good balance between our guide telling us history, leaving us to have some free time and to take photos, and catering to our needs. We got lucky and got to go inside the Blue Grotto. We beat all the other boats there and even had our own dock where we were picked up. There was no wait. It is well worth the money and the overall tour experience was excellent. Our guide was professional and courteous. We had a blast!"
* A traveler said: "This tour is very convenient. We were able to see 3 cities without the headache of driving the crazy small roads of the Amalfi coast and also not worry about parking (a huge issue). I do recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Antonio was great. The boat was a lot of fun. The Blue Grotto was beautiful. We all had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed this excursion. Staff, especially Stephania, were awesome. Highly recommend this trip. Good value for money."
* A traveler said: "To begin with, the communication about pickup was poor, and the driver was a little angry. However, after a silent drive to Naples, we met our guide at the cathedral. The tour was wonderful and Elise, the guide, was fabulous. The tour of Naples showed us what a beautiful city it actually is, despite the bad reputation it sometimes receives. The Pompeii tour was interesting and informative. Elise speaks many languages beautifully, and certainly knows the history of his his region. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice people, a lot of fun. Beautiful place with incredibly sightings. A MUST if you visit the Amalfi coast or Sorrento!!"
* A traveler said: "Great guides, knowledgeable, only 10 people on the boat, and plenty of time swimming in the sea. They had cold beers, sodas, and water for us. Awesome outing! Best thing to do if you want to see all aspects of Capri!"
* A traveler said: "This was wonderful! Great tour for the money. They pick you up in Sorrento and whisk you away. Tour guide answered most questions. Stops were long enough and appropriate. Take added boat tour for a few dollars. Great value for all you get. Ate at Casae Bottega, which was one of best restaurants I went to while in Italy."
* A traveler said: "My aunts and I absolutely LOVED this tour! It was the perfect roadtrip to see the Amalfi Coast from end to end and it was BEAUTIFUL!! Our guide/driver, Pasquale, was very professional and told us tidbits about the Amalfi coast and kindly obliged to help us find good amalfi ceramics! Since it turned out that we had the tour to ourselves (with the pandemic and distancing requirements and all), we were able to work out a more efficient way to see the whole coast and enjoy it! From seeing the Li Galli islands to Positano, passing by Praiano, Furore, Conca Dei Marini, Atrani, Scala and then on to Ravello then back to Amalfi for lunch and a swim - it was a day we could never forget. Some tips! Visit Villa Rufolo in Ravello! It is absolutely beautiful! Then in Amalfi, we were able to swim bec we only had a quick lunch then a quick dip (THE WATER WAS AMAZINGGGG) then just had a quick stroll along the centre. ❤️"
* A traveler said: "This was something unforgettable as one the tour guides was an exceptional ‘performer ‘ he made us sing along etc! I really recommend this tour to Capri island which is a beautiful spot in the Mediterranean Sea!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo)
- Via Capo
- Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)
- Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)
- Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)
- Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco)
- Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso)
- Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)
- Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia