Top Sorrento Food & Drink
177 results | All Sorrento Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour away from all the hussle and bustle. We started the tour of the local lemon grove and then off to see the cheese being made then off to make pizza Guide was great as were the homeowner of the lemon grove and the pizza maker"
* A traveler said: "Tamara was very knowledgeable and brought us to some amazing places to taste local foods. The 3 hours go quickly and you will be stuffed by the end of the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you for grate experience. Now I“ll try to do pizza in home for friends. Strong recommendation."
* A traveler said: "Learning from an amazing chef in a clean comfortable environment. Spent time together with family and new friends. This was a return after 6 years. Totally recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent class. Kitchen is very beautiful and clean. The house is spectacular, very beautiful garden. The class is over the top with all natural ingredients, very fresh. We learned a lot. Chefs are very professional and very patients. We had an unforgettable memory. Food is perfectly cooked Recommend for everyone"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had never been to a cooking class before and it was excellent! Him not being a cook and myself only having been for the last couple of years both had an equally enjoyable experience. Everything was well explained and the end result was delicious."
* A traveler said: "It was a great adventure to climb Mt. Vesuvius and the wine was great too! Vincenzo was a wonderful guide."
* A traveler said: "Does a cooking class by a very bubbly yet feisty Italian woman get any better? We visited Sorrento on our honeymoon and couldn’t have picked a better activity. The food was delicious and inspired us to further our cooking knowledge. Thank you Carmen!"
* A traveler said: "Me and my sisters spent our lunch time making our very own stonebaked pizza, instructed by a lovely and knowledgeable chef. It was an amazing experience and a beautiful setting."
* A traveler said: "First rate! We had an amazing afternoon at Cantina de Vesuvius!! The vineyard tour was fun and informative, the wine was good and lunch was delicious. The Pompeii tour was fun- I would love to have had more time to explore. An overall great afternoon :) Thank you for a memorable afternoon"
* A traveler said: "This couple was great. They were easy to understand and it was fun. I highly recommend doing this as it was one of my more enjoyable bookings."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Marco, was awesome. He was a local who had a real love of Sorrento and knew everybody. Sorrento was super cute town and the food every place we stopped was delicious! We ended at a really pretty waterfront restaurant at sunset which we really enjoyed. It was a little pricey, but was a really great day overall."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience with excellent teachers. Very small classes so lots of individual attention. We made ravioli, aubergine parmigiana, caprese salad and a dessert which we ate with a bottle of wine followed by limoncello. Lots of laughs and lovely atmosphere. Perfect day out and highlight of our holiday."
* A traveler said: "Book this!!! Relax, learn a bit about Italian cuisine and how to cook. Anna is great and very welcoming. It feels like you are cooking in your home. You will not be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic tour! Gaetano gave us a unique experience and opportunity to learn about the wines and culture of the region. We visited two wineries, had generous tastings of many wines and so much delicious food. We even visited a small farm/cheese factory. We strongly recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "Really fun experience! David was great and the ice cream was even better! Limoncello recipe is goood"
* A traveler said: "Day visit from sorrento to Capri incl. island boat tour. Collected promptly at hotel. Stunning island, visited port, capri & ana capri. The views from the gardens of Agustus were breathtaking. Our guide, Maria, was really helpful and conducted the tour in multiple languages in a warm and friendly manner. We would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Roberto and his driver were a blessing from GOD!! ROBERTO made sure every single person was well taken care of in every location and including lunch. I would take this tour again and re commend for all. A very full day 🙏❣🙏"
* A traveler said: "Excellent, personal experience, unbelievable food, paired with lovely wines. Great knowledge from the server along with picturesque views over the bay."
* A traveler said: "Don't miss this tour! Our guide was very knowledgeable and explained so much to us! This isn't a tour to go on your own. You will miss the history! And Mount Vesuvius and the views are breathe taking. I am 65 and my husband is 73. We are both in fairly good shape but be forewarned, the hike up to the Crater can be a challenge for some."
* A traveler said: "This was a brilliant trip and the guides on the boat were fabulous. They spoke perfect English & kept us informed about everything in a really fun way. Lunch & drinks on board an added bonus!"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding fun tour guide, provided drinks, a few beers, actually good sandwiches, music. Allowed plenty of time to swim and go to all major caves. Initially thought the 7 hours aboard wouldn’t be enough, but in reality was perfect amount of time for outstanding value."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day on a great boat. Captain and Francesca were amazing. Loved the swimming spots and views of the Gulf. Positano was stunning. Great day on the water!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)
- Via Capo
- Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)
- Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)
- Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso)
- Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)
- Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)
- Punta del Capo
- Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo)
- Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco)
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia