Top Singapore Viator Private Guides
11 results | All Singapore Tours
* A traveler said: "It was perfect - not too long and the sights were beautiful! Great way to end the day. Totally recommend and hotel pickup was great!"
* A traveler said: "We found the City Tour to be excellent. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and took us to a number of key locations and we were able to walk around as well. Would highly recommend the tour for first timers to Singapore. Great value for money."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant place To visit it was amazing I loved it a lot . Totally a must see in singapore and the animals are really looked after"
* A traveler said: "One of the most spectacular gardens and surrounds I have seen .Viator were very helpful in picking up from our hotel and dropping us off at the gardens."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful visit, not to be missed. Amazing to see all those beautiful animals during the night. Park facilities excellent."
* A traveler said: "had a great time there with my mum. My mum needed to use a wheelchair and the process of getting one is easy and very cheap. Great tourist attraction, my mum and i had a great time going through both the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Great welcome to Singapore our driver was pleasant, polite, knowledgable and drove really well. Could not fault it."
* A traveler said: "Great way to get a taste of what Singapore has to offer. Driver was excellent and tour guide was knowledgeable, entertaining and kept the program moving. Highly recommend! Great way to start a trip to make plans on what you want to return to. Went with my aunts, uncles and cousin (all adults) and everyone enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "First-class. Driver was waiting and was very knowledgable on the drive to the hotel about the highlights of the city"
* A traveler said: "The card is extremely easy to use and has many options to choose from. I would definately purchase it again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Geylang Serai Market
- Singapore Philatelic Museum
- Little India
- Marina Bay
- Old Supreme Court Building
- Wave House Sentosa
- Supertree Grove at Gardens by the Bay
- Esplanade–Theatres on the Bay
- Mega Adventure
- Singapore Food Treats
- Kampong Glam
- Helix Bridge
- MINT Museum of Toys
- Wild Wild Wet
- Siloso Beach
- National Library of Singapore
- Flower Dome at Gardens by the Bay
- Kusu Island
- Madame Tussauds Singapore
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Indonesia
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast