Suntec City Mall
Suntec City Mall is one of the largest shopping complexes in Singapore, boasting 380 retail outlets and more than 100 dining options across four floors. This vast mall was carefully
designed with a strong emphasis on feng shui and is split into four zones: the Galleria, the Tropics, the Fountain Terrace, and the Entertainment Center.
The Suntec City Mall offers a lot more than just shopping, and is connected to the Suntec Singapore Convention and Exhibition Center. It features brand names and department
stores offering regular sales and discounts, plus a number of leisure and entertainment facilities, including a movie theater, fitness center, and a games arcade. It even plays host to
regular events and shows, including the odd sporting tournament.
Don’t miss the Suntec City Mall’s Fountain of Wealth; this is listed by the Guinness Book of Records as the largest fountain in the world.
Tours and tickets to Experience Suntec City Mall
What are Suntec City Mall hours of operation?
Should I book Suntec City Mall tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Suntec City Mall 2021?
What's the best way to experience Suntec City Mall?
- City Sightseeing Singapore Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Go Singapore Explorer City Pass: Choose 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 Attractions
- Singapore Private Night Tour with River Cruise
- Singapore City Tour with Sharing Transfers
Things to do near Singapore
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Thailand
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam