Madame Tussauds Singapore
Pose beside the likes of Beyonce, Queen Elizabeth II, and Bruce Lee at Madame Tussauds Singapore—a waxwork museum with a theme park soul. As well rubbing shoulders with celebrities, you can experience Marvel in 4D at a virtual reality cinema and capture the Spirit of Singapore on a boat ride that reveals different faces of the city.
Tours and tickets to Experience Madame Tussauds Singapore
What are Madame Tussauds Singapore hours of operation?
Should I book Madame Tussauds Singapore tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Madame Tussauds Singapore 2021?
What's the best way to experience Madame Tussauds Singapore?
- Singapore Flexi Attractions Pass
- Singapore Unlimited Attractions Pass
- The Singapore Pass with 3 or 5 Attractions and optional Universal Studios Entry
- Go Singapore Explorer City Pass: Choose 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 Attractions
Things to do near Singapore
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Thailand
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam