Lau Pa Sat (Telok Ayer Market)
Lau Pa Sat (Telok Ayer Market) in the busy business district is great place to go to enjoy some local food and take in the history of a building that is well older than many of the mega-structures that surround it. Built in the 19th century, the Victorian structure is basically a glorified food court, but with tons of great and inexpensive options.
The cast-iron structure housing the Lau Pa Sat market has an old-time feel as the food is served from small vendors in a large dining hall made of small tables. Luckily, it is located walking distance from the Marina Bay between Raffles Quay and Robinson Road, making it ideal for a snack at almost any time.
Among the food selection is satay, soups, loads of fish, including sting ray, curry dishes and barbeque pork buns—a taste of several regional dishes infused with Singaporean tastes.
Tours and tickets to Experience Lau Pa Sat (Telok Ayer Market)
Should I book Lau Pa Sat (Telok Ayer Market) tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Lau Pa Sat (Telok Ayer Market) 2021?
What's the best way to experience Lau Pa Sat (Telok Ayer Market)?
- Lion City Bike Tour of Singapore
- City Bike Tour: Adventures In The City
- Panoramic Singapore City Tour ( SIC )
- Breezing Singapore Bike Tour
Things to do near Singapore
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Thailand
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam