Top Sihanoukville Classes & Workshops
4 Sihanoukville Classes & Workshops | All Sihanoukville Tours
Forge a deeper connection to Cambodian culture during a cooking class at La Plantation in Kampot, a town renowned for its production of Kampot peppercorns. As well as learning to cook traditional Khmer dishes, you’ll explore a local market with a guide in order to get a more intimate glimpse into local life in Cambodia.
Learning to cook Khmer food is a great way to introduce your Cambodian experience to your friends. Recreate the real recipes back home and invite them to a mouth-watering meal. Our Khmer Chef will disclose the tips & secrets behind original Khmer flavors, such as fresh coconut milk and curry paste. You will discover local spices and vegetables used in Khmer traditional dishes, like Beef Lok Lak, Fish Amok or Vegetable Curry. After the class you will enjoy your freshly cooked dishes in the Mahop Khmer, our restaurant in the middle of the plantation surrounded by local trees and plants.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Classes & Workshops in Sihanoukville?
The best Classes & Workshops in Sihanoukville according to Viator travelers are:
- Cooking Class at La Plantation
- Latin And Salsa Dance Class
- Adult's Jazz And Contemporary Dance Class
- Full Day Experience at La Plantation
What tours in Sihanoukville are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near Sihanoukville
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Phu Quoc
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Vung Tau
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand