Top Siem Reap Overnight Tours
182 results | All Siem Reap Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent Tour Guides, explained everything and very knowledgeable. Definitely recommend the Two Day Package."
* A traveler said: "So easy, fun and great to see to many temples it really took the stress out of us having to organise it and know which temples were best to see etc. Guide was so knowledgeable and gave a real insight into the history and life in Cambodia !"
* A traveler said: "There are so many beautiful temples in this region that it was worth getting a locat guide and having two day tour. Mr Chea Narong from Angkor Local Tour was a very knowledgable guide and also took the time to show us and talk to us about everyday life in Cambodia as well as just the usual tourist attractions. We highly recommend him"
* A traveler said: "This street food tour pushed us out of our comfort zone and we sampled some fantastic local delicacies as a result. The stuffed frog, fried crickets, and Cambodian sweets were all delicious. The setting, eating local food with the local people, was a great way to feel momentarily immersed in the culture."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience. Visited a local market , boat ride down the river and walked though the floating village in the dry season . Learnt so much about their way of life in the wet and dry season . High light of our trip to siem reap . Don’t let it being the dry season put you off . Very informative trip"
* A traveler said: "Kim is a former monk who will guide you along a great variety of foods. Some are weird and exotic, such as balut and insects. Other foods are very friendly to the Western palate. Great to sample."
* A traveler said: "We went to a village to have our dinner with a local family. Fantastic! We also try a few Cambodian street food that was so good. Overall... Enjoy it very much. Our 2 tour guides were amazing too."
* A traveler said: "Great service, no issues with pick up. Guide was really informative, and waterfall iven in dry sewson was the most beautiful thing I ever seen. All trip was worth it, temple on big rock was something different fro usual temples"
* A traveler said: "This tour is perfect if your not spending much time in Siem Reap. We went to the rice fields and then to the lake. It was a beautiful sail across the lake as we sat at the front of the boat through the floating village. We then saw crocodiles farm, held a snake and had lunch on a nearby boat."
* A traveler said: "Initially we started viewing the custom of growing commodities such as rice and girds very informative,then proceeded to cruise along river and view sustainability along the water,(wow) things we don’t know! However the dinner was limited and cold lack of variety.guides were wonderful very understandable....would go back!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice experience, very clean and nice place and lovely people. Even though it doesn’t seem like a very typical “locals home”. You have many options and you can try many different meals. Food allergies/ vegetarian/ vegan is no problem. Perfectly fresh herbs straight from the garden!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best tour we did on our triip because of our fabulous tour guide, Bo! He was so sweet and knowledgeable and we learned lots about Cambodia. Got to visit a market for the locals, a cool night market and eat bugs and interesting foods and the best was dinner at a local spot! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "A excellent way to see the real Siem Reap. A nice easy ride along mostly flat road.We went through villages,Farms Our guide Leap spoke clearly and explained and answered any questions we had. If you want to see the country side and the real Cambodia you need to do this ride.The bikes were new well maintained and easy to ride. Thank You"
* A traveler said: "This was a perfect first day start for my time in Siem Reap that both gave a good general overview of the city and especially gave an interesting glimpse to the food both local and visitors enjoy night time. Tour started with comfortable tuktuk drive to beautiful location at temple area and sunset and drinks and snacks there before continuing to the real highlight of the tour to local night market to test exotic fruits, savory snacks and of course some creepy crawlies that were surprisingly tasty but not as great as having roadside dinner of grilled meats, veggies, local pancakes etc... And night ended beautifully with great cocktails and some extra cool desserts. Ducky is generous and genuinely enthusiast host to show her adopted hometown and all visitors felt welcome. Highly recommended especially at the start of SR visit"
* A traveler said: "we had a great time with Sum and Leak. It was up to our expectations. we saw the temples and had a nice day on the bike. They were both great guides!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and tasting experience. The hand-painted bottles are beautiful and the sombai is amazing! I brought my children with and they enjoyed the tour too. Even though they could not paticipated in the tasting, they enjoyed smelling the different liqueurs."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Nak was excellent.He is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic .It was a brilliant trip.The market that we saw on the way was fascinating and of course the village on stilts quite amazing.We totally recommend this trip and this guide."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. Our guide Cherry was very friendly and informative. We enjoyed this trip, especially the time spent at the waterfall. Beautiful temples and carvings along the way aswell as some stalls to buy from. We had a really nice group of 6 and met some lovely people during this day."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous experience - and that was primarily due to our excellent tour guide, driver, and boat driver! We LOVED the Tonle Sap Lake tour!! We were picked up from our hotel in Siem Reap, then it was onward to the lake. A portion of the road is a bit rough unpaved but we enjoyed viewing the scenery as we went. Once we met up with the boat driver, we headed out for the lake. This was a nice break from the beautiful temples we had viewed the previous two days. It was glorious being out on the water, observing lake life for the individuals living there. I felt the amount of time was just right - not too long, not too short. I was especially grateful for all of the information our guide shared with us - not just about the lake, but about sights in Siem Reap as well. He knew when to be talkative, and when to let us simply enjoy the experience. Highly recommended!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta