Angkor Night Market Tours and Activities
Since it opened in 2007, Angkor Night Market has become one of Siem Reap’s most popular attractions. Cambodia’s first night market, the gigantic open-air venue has more than 240 shops, stalls, street food vendors, bars, and restaurants.
Angkor Night Market St, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Tours and Activities to Experience Angkor Night Market
Learn the secrets of authentic Cambodian cuisine with local chefs in this half-day cooking class departing from Siem Reap.
● Discover the sights, sounds and smells of Cambodia as you wander through the famous Siem Reap Night Market ● Learn about typical Khmer flavors and cooking techniques at this must-do of all Siem Reap Food Tours ● Dare to taste exotic foods the likes of fried scorpion and fried tarantula, alongside your spring rolls and rice wine!
A massage performed by two therapists working together at the same time. This massage combined traditional with aromatherapy massage techniques in a very blissful and relaxing manner to which promote pure pleasure in your hold body and mind.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Should I book Angkor Night Market tickets in advance?
We recommend booking e-tickets ahead of time to secure your spot since Angkor Night Market can get crowded. If you book with Viator, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund. See all 3 Angkor Night Market tickets and tours on Viator.
How much does it cost to visit Angkor Night Market 2021?
Currently, an entrance ticket to Angkor Night Market costs USD 22.85. Guided Angkor Night Market tours start around USD 22.85 per person. See all 3 Angkor Night Market tickets and tours on Viator.
What's the best way to experience Angkor Night Market?
The best ways to experience Angkor Night Market are:
- Khmer Cooking Class at a Local's Village
- Siem Reap Night Market Street Food Tour – Half Day
- Four Hand Bliss (65 Mins) + Free Pick up or Drop Back
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Phu Quoc
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Central Vietnam