Top Sicily Shows & Performances
12 results | All Sicily Tours
* A traveler said: "Had a really lovely evening. Was just the right length of time. Very professional. I would definitely recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Antonio was an excellent guide. His love of Sicilian wine, food and culture was evident in the memorable day he provided. We enjoyed meeting another couple from a world away making this a beautiful experience all around."
* A traveler said: "A really fun day in which we learnt a lot, had a great lunch and met really interesting people. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Driver was knowledgeable, friendly, and spoke English well. Enjoyed the drive and the seaside town of Cefalu."
* A traveler said: "Perfetto ! There was a lot of wind so Yvan the skipper warned us that the ride would be bumpy and that we wouldn't be able to have the aperitivo on board or stop to swim. The team was very transparent and gave us choices (go ahead, refund or reschedule). We decided to go ahead. We ended up being only 4 passengers and 3 crew members. It was great ! The other Yvan and Leticia also had a lot of info and stories about catania, sicily, the cost. Thr crew even managed a swimming stop for us after the wind blew down. All in all, extremely pleasant experience and great crew !! Grazzie mille !"
* A traveler said: "waoouuuuu that was a very nice experience. memories for life. thank you very much for this wonderful moment"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Bruno, was really funny and interesting. We had a good time and we especially love the town of Savoca. But the time between the "dégustation" and the lunch was to close, so we were not hungry at all the enjoy the nice plate of fish."
* A traveler said: "Really good and 100% professional guide 👍😊 And marvelous experience . Beautiful views …………………..😄👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍"
* A traveler said: "Nice tour with an enjoyable guide. We had plenty explanations on every site visited. Both places were worth a visit."
* A traveler said: "We had 2 tours with Viator. We’ve enjoyed every moment of it. Our guides Salvatore in Etna food and wine tasting tour and Lizar in Isola Bella boat tour were excellent."
* A traveler said: "Very good tour, but know that you and your clothes will get quite dirty due to the ashes, so dress accordingly"
* A traveler said: "We had an absolutely amazing time with Francesco sailing the beautiful islands. His intelligence and calm filled the day as fully as did the view and the African winds our sails. I highly recommend it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kolymbetra Garden (Giardino della Kolymbethra)
- Church of the Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani (Chiesa della Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani)
- Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)
- Taormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco)
- San Benedetto Church (Chiesa San Benedetto)
- Corso Umberto I
- Mandralisca Museum (Museo Mandralisca)
- Palermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)
- Cefalù Cathedral (Duomo di Cefalù)
- Piazza IX Aprile
- Syracuse Greek Theater (Teatro Greco)
- Ortygia (Ortigia)
- Zisa Castle (Castello della Zisa)
- Massimo Bellini Opera House (Teatro Massimo Bellini)
- Nicolaci di Villadorata Palace (Palazzo Nicolaci di Villadorata)
- Messina Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Messina)
- Villa Comunale
- Benedictine Monastery of San Nicolò l'Arena (Monastero Benedettini di San Nicolò l'Arena)
- Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Dalmatia