Top Sicily Jet Boat Tours
21 results | All Sicily Tours
* A traveler said: "Really good and 100% professional guide 👍😊 And marvelous experience . Beautiful views …………………..😄👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Bruno, was really funny and interesting. We had a good time and we especially love the town of Savoca. But the time between the "dégustation" and the lunch was to close, so we were not hungry at all the enjoy the nice plate of fish."
* A traveler said: "We had 2 tours with Viator. We’ve enjoyed every moment of it. Our guides Salvatore in Etna food and wine tasting tour and Lizar in Isola Bella boat tour were excellent."
* A traveler said: "Alfredo was a brilliant guide. We felt like we learned a lot about the area during the lovely relaxed tastings. We would definitley reccomend this to any of our friends travelling to the area. It was a brilliant way to sample local dishes and wine."
* A traveler said: "Perfetto ! There was a lot of wind so Yvan the skipper warned us that the ride would be bumpy and that we wouldn't be able to have the aperitivo on board or stop to swim. The team was very transparent and gave us choices (go ahead, refund or reschedule). We decided to go ahead. We ended up being only 4 passengers and 3 crew members. It was great ! The other Yvan and Leticia also had a lot of info and stories about catania, sicily, the cost. Thr crew even managed a swimming stop for us after the wind blew down. All in all, extremely pleasant experience and great crew !! Grazzie mille !"
* A traveler said: "It Was wonderful , as it Was said in the publicity The travel was pleasant and arrests were really great"
* A traveler said: "It was a fun and enjoyable tour. It was also very interesting thanks to our guide Danilo, who conducted the tour in two languages very well."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. The right amount of time on each island to enjoy everything they had to offer."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience. The guides were very prepared! You can visit all the major point of interest in the Mount Etna!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide. We enjoyed it all the way. Lots of informations on Mt Etna and how it was formed. Off road experience included."
* A traveler said: "Very good tour, but know that you and your clothes will get quite dirty due to the ashes, so dress accordingly"
* A traveler said: "The tour was just great. Alberto the Captain, fluent english is there to help you around with explanations and offering good wine and fruit on the boat. Eveyrhing wad just top of the top. I do recommend absolutely Veronica"
* A traveler said: "So much fun, such wonderful pilots! 10/10 recommend! My seven year old daughter absolutely loved it, and the pilot even took her dinosaur along for the ride!"
* A traveler said: "waoouuuuu that was a very nice experience. memories for life. thank you very much for this wonderful moment"
* A traveler said: "This was the best! Pasqualo answered all of our questions about the island, picked great stops (a granita in Ginostra is a must), and even collected a fresh seafood snack for us. I wish we could have gotten a closer view of Strombolicchio, but overall Pasqualo was a great and kind guide who was flexible about rescheduling when our friend got sick. Would take this tour again many times!"
* A traveler said: "I recommend this activity for everyone, truly an experience of a lifetime. To have the aperitivo, you have to climb some stairs and it can be exhausting with the summerheat (there are options also without the aperitivo) Have couple of extra euro to buy some treats to beautiful cats of Ginostra :) After the sunset, on the sea to enjoy the volcano show, I recommend having a summer jacket or similar with you, it can be a little chilly. The volcano gave us an amazing spectacular and our young captain was very friendly"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Massimo Bellini Opera House (Teatro Massimo Bellini)
- Aci Castello
- Corvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)
- Church of Santa Chiara (Chiesa di Santa Chiara)
- Messina Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Messina)
- San Benedetto Church (Chiesa San Benedetto)
- Villa Romana del Casale
- Taormina Cruise Port (Taormina Terminal Crociere)
- Piazza IX Aprile
- Mazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)
- Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)
- Gambino Winery (Vini Gambino)
- Fountain of Neptune (Fontana di Nettuno)
- Via Crociferi (Via dei Crociferi)
- Villa Bellini
- Tellaro Roman Villa (Villa Romana del Tellaro)
- Piazza Duomo
- Taormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco)
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Dalmatia