Hollywood Sharm el Sheikh
Hollywood Sharm el Sheikh brings the Hollywood movie experience to the Sinai Peninsula. This dining and entertainment zone features an animatronic dinosaur park, 7D cinema, musical fountains and statues of international celebrities scattered throughout. Regular live entertainment might involve folk music, belly dancing or living singing, and every Friday evening, Hollywood hosts a pool and foam party with live DJs.
Hungry visitors have a few movie-themed restaurants to choose from, including Jaws Restaurant overlooking the dancing fountains and Titanic Restaurant, where the decor and the music were inspired by the Oscar-winning film. A collection of shops within the park sell goods with set prices, eliminating the hassle of bartering so common in Egypt.
Browse. Filter. Book.
Should I book Hollywood Sharm el Sheikh tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Hollywood Sharm el Sheikh 2020?
What's the best way to experience Hollywood Sharm el Sheikh?
- Amazing Petra Tour from Sharm El Sheikh by Cruise
- Buggy Desert Safari from Sharm elsheikh
- Snorkeling by boat to Ras Mohamed in Sharm el sheikh
- St Catherine Tour from Sharm
Things to do near Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Luxor
- Things to do in Sohag
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Famagusta District
- Things to Know Before You Go: Scuba Diving in Sharm el Sheikh
- Top Diving Spots in Sharm El Sheikh for Beginner Scuba Divers
- Top Diving Spots in Sharm El Sheikh for Advanced Scuba Divers
- How to Spend 2 Days in Sharm El Sheikh
- How to Spend 1 Day in Sharm El Sheikh
- How to Spend 3 Days in Sharm el Sheikh
- Camel Rides in Sharm el Sheikh