Top Shanghai Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
495 results | All Shanghai Tours
* A traveler said: "Frank is an excellent tour guide. He is very knowledgeable and takes care of his clients. He even took pictures and sent them to me by WeChat."
* A traveler said: "Tour options were great - took the red line - short wait time for the buses. Frequency of buses was maybe 15 minutes - routes were quite good (3 to choose from)"
* A traveler said: "I had a great experience on this customized tour-my tour guide Wilson was very knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tom was excellent. He understood that we had read up on the histories of Suzhou and he added to our knowledge. We enjoyed the Master of Nets Garden which is a UNESCO site, and the water village of Zhouzhuang, where 20,000 people live and sell their wares."
* A traveler said: "This was a very good choice. My guide, Penny, was very friendly and knowledgable, and able to adapt the half day to me interests. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We had one day in shanghai to see the sites and spent it with Lily. She customized it to fit what we were interested in seeing and the weather (which wasn't great). This was a no rush tour - we had time to really enjoy the museum, gardens and the marketplaces. Overall, very nice day and would recommend to everyone."
* A traveler said: "We have very much enjoyed the tour with Lemon. Her English was impeccable, she managed to show us a lot of Shanghai places of interest within a short period of time that we had, and she even accommodated our request for traveling on the magnetic levitation train. Five stars!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour done by Mark, he will go the extra mile to make sure you have a memorable experience. Alot of these tour guides depend on tips as a bulk of the costs goes to their boss, so make sure to tip them if you enjoyed the tour. Even a small tip means a great deal to these hard workers"
* A traveler said: "I only wish we had booked a full day! Our traveling companions were terrific, the guide and driver were excellent. We had some great shopping opportunities. The city is beautiful, and this tour was a great way to be introduced to it. Recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Frank was patient. humorous. The pace of the tour was leisurely and there was enough time for detour to get local fruits too. It was fun."
* A traveler said: "We had our reservations confirmed when we arrived at our room. Next day our guide Daisy arrived on time with our driver. Great guidance through all the tours & help with dinner ordering, getting a fork & everything. Dinner was great my favorite was the dumpings filled with broth. Daisy delivered us to the hotel safe & sound."
* A traveler said: "Mr. Orange Transfer Service was the company, and they contacted me ahead of time via WhatsApp with clear instructions as well as contact information (both driver's and office phone numbers). The driver, Mr. Wang, had already been there when I arrived. The whole process was easy, safe, and seamless."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent and beyond our expectations! Snow, our tour guide, was fabulous! She was friendly, personable and full of interesting information! She made our trip very memorable and customized the tour to our liking 😍 She deserves much more than five stars!! 💖 💖 💖 ✨ ✨ ✨ The driver was professional and the vehicle very comfortable! She even had treats and gifts for my husband's bday! Thanks to the viator team Alana and Snow for arranging everything! We highly recommend their services!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver arrived on time at the hotel and drove us confidently and responsibly to the airport. It took all the anxiety out of getting there. A first rate service."
* A traveler said: "As a foreigner during the Corona crisis, this tour was the only one which did not cancel and Alana spend significant efforts to get the River Cruise tickets organized upfront. We had a great time with a wonderful spot on the boat, a lot of background information and some nice dinner at the restaurant. 100% recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour with Jim was brilliant. His English was amazing and he was so friendly and knowledgable. It was just the two of us on the tour and we have a great tour. We went to about 5 restaurants, mostly little local places youd never know were there. Great day, definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Jaime was excellent and open to doing what we were most interested in such as a tea ceremony and tasting local food!"
* A traveler said: "Great job very happy on time polite smooth ride. On time I do not like writing reviews trying to get to 100."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Berlin was very knowledgeable and easy to understand and very easy to talk to. Overall it was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Berlin was a very knowledgeable guide and attentive to details. She made great suggestions to customize the tour for us!"
* A traveler said: "If visiting Shanghai I would highly recommend you take in this show. The performance was amazing. There are a couple of acrobat shows in Shanghai, but having spoke to others who had seen them all they also agreed that this was the best"
* A traveler said: "This is an excellent tour. Kenny, our guide, did everything in her power to make us feel comfortable, while she was explaining everything we were seeing. Car and driver were excellent, too. We saw and learned a lot, in a very comfortable way. The lunch was really delicious! Thank you! We highly recommend this daily trip."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic trip with Lilly. We saw all the tour as described, it was well organised and full of fun. Lilly ensured we had a great time and checked our likes and dislikes, she also went out of her way so that my husband could get a cold drink while at the train station."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable day. Perfectly led by Daisy whose knowledge was extensive. She made it a very interesting day. All arrangements worked out perfectly."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Best of Shanghai Day Tour, including Jade Buddha Temple & Bund & Yuyuan Garden
- Shanghai Bus Tour Hop-on Hop-off Premium Ticket including City Top Attraction Admissions
- Zhujiajiao Water Town and Shanghai City Private Day Tour
- Suzhou and Zhouzhuang Water Village Day Trip from Shanghai
- 4-Hour Private Customized Shanghai City Tour
- Fengjing Ancient Town
- Shanghai Old City (Nanshi)
- Wusongkou International Cruise Terminal
- Shanghai City God Temple (Chenghuang Miao)
- Shanghai Maglev Train (SMT)
- Jin Mao Tower
- Shikumen Open House Museum (Wulixiang Shikumen Bowuguan)
- Shanghai History Museum (Shanghai Lishi Bowuguan)
- China Art Palace
- Tianshan Tea City (Tianshan Cha Cheng)
- Shanghai Museum (Shanghai Bowuguan)
- Fairmont Peace Hotel (Heping Fandian)
- Shanghai Grand Theatre (Shanghai Da Juyuan)
- Bund Sightseeing Tunnel
- Shanghai Ocean Aquarium (SOA)
- Duolun Road
- Zhujiajiao Kezhi Garden
- Things to do in Eastern China
- Things to do in Suzhou
- Things to do in Hangzhou
- Things to do in Nanjing
- Things to do in Huangshan
- Things to do in Qingdao
- Things to do in Qufu
- Things to do in Taipei
- Things to do in Jeonju
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture