Top Shanghai Layover Tours
136 results | All Shanghai Tours
* A traveler said: "We have very much enjoyed the tour with Lemon. Her English was impeccable, she managed to show us a lot of Shanghai places of interest within a short period of time that we had, and she even accommodated our request for traveling on the magnetic levitation train. Five stars!"
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic use of time. Our guide, Alana, was great. I appreciated the early contact giving us information regarding immigration, where to meet, etc. We didn't have a lot of time but we felt we used the time well and got a good feel for the city for sure. We would certainly recommend this to other travelers with just a day layover."
* A traveler said: "Lily was very informative, spoke great English, and was very patient with us. I definitely recommend the day trip."
* A traveler said: "Ms Jin is wonderful person.She treated me with utmost care and respect.I certainly recommend this trip"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time, my guide was awesome. She messaged me a day ahead of time with information on how to navigate the airport which was so useful. She also assisted me with written instructions in the local language which enabled me to identify what I needed to do in the airport. The food was such an array of things and my family loved the experience. We were able to walk along the water to the many stores and experience the full culture. I enjoyed the water ride. They had great energy and made this layover a pleasant experience rather than waiting all day in the airport."
* A traveler said: "Great tower but less impressive than Burj Khalifa which I visited in March 2017 Burj Khalifa is more than 200 meters higher !!!"
* A traveler said: "Mason was knowledgeable and an excellent guide. We learned what we wanted to. We would recommend to all history buffs"
* A traveler said: "Great job very happy on time polite smooth ride. On time I do not like writing reviews trying to get to 100."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Jaime was excellent and open to doing what we were most interested in such as a tea ceremony and tasting local food!"
* A traveler said: "Mr. Orange Transfer Service was the company, and they contacted me ahead of time via WhatsApp with clear instructions as well as contact information (both driver's and office phone numbers). The driver, Mr. Wang, had already been there when I arrived. The whole process was easy, safe, and seamless."
* A traveler said: "We had our reservations confirmed when we arrived at our room. Next day our guide Daisy arrived on time with our driver. Great guidance through all the tours & help with dinner ordering, getting a fork & everything. Dinner was great my favorite was the dumpings filled with broth. Daisy delivered us to the hotel safe & sound."
* A traveler said: "Our driver arrived on time at the hotel and drove us confidently and responsibly to the airport. It took all the anxiety out of getting there. A first rate service."
* A traveler said: "I had a great experience on this customized tour-my tour guide Wilson was very knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Berlin was very knowledgeable and easy to understand and very easy to talk to. Overall it was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tom was excellent. He understood that we had read up on the histories of Suzhou and he added to our knowledge. We enjoyed the Master of Nets Garden which is a UNESCO site, and the water village of Zhouzhuang, where 20,000 people live and sell their wares."
* A traveler said: "I only wish we had booked a full day! Our traveling companions were terrific, the guide and driver were excellent. We had some great shopping opportunities. The city is beautiful, and this tour was a great way to be introduced to it. Recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Berlin was a very knowledgeable guide and attentive to details. She made great suggestions to customize the tour for us!"
* A traveler said: "This service is the only way to go! Our driver and guide were on time, friendly, and got us to the airport safely. Our party of six had plenty of luggage as this was just one leg of a three week Asia vacation, but the large private coach easily accommodated all of our belongings. Such a time saver!"
* A traveler said: "If visiting Shanghai I would highly recommend you take in this show. The performance was amazing. There are a couple of acrobat shows in Shanghai, but having spoke to others who had seen them all they also agreed that this was the best"
* A traveler said: "Frank is an excellent tour guide. He is very knowledgeable and takes care of his clients. He even took pictures and sent them to me by WeChat."
* A traveler said: "Tour options were great - took the red line - short wait time for the buses. Frequency of buses was maybe 15 minutes - routes were quite good (3 to choose from)"
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed this tour. The guide is a passionate expert on the topic of the history of the jews in Shanghai who speaks fluent English. It is a great way of seeing some of the history of Shanghai that you would otherwise be largely unaware of."
* A traveler said: "We had one day in shanghai to see the sites and spent it with Lily. She customized it to fit what we were interested in seeing and the weather (which wasn't great). This was a no rush tour - we had time to really enjoy the museum, gardens and the marketplaces. Overall, very nice day and would recommend to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Sunny was my main point of contact when I booked the tour. She immediately contacted me and made me feel very reassured about the tour as she was able to answer all my questions and followed up with me from booking to tour date. Even when my Visa was rejected the first time, Sunny reassured me I could try again (I would try to set aside minimum 2 hours between landing and tour start time to account for the possible visa issues, if layover is less than 24 hours). I took the Maglev to meet my guide Feifei who was absolutely wonderful, very knowledgeable about Shanghai in every aspect. Despite the cold, dreary day, Feifei took me to all the tourist attractions and was very time efficient, so was the driver. Cannot say enough good things about them. They also made sure I made it back to my flight with plenty of time to spare. I recommend spending the money (although it's a way better deal with more than one person) for peace of mind in a new country."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Shanghai Tower Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- Private Pick-up From Shanghai Pudong Airport to Locations in City
- Shanghai Pudong Airport to Shanghai Hotels: Private with Meet & Greet Service
- Private Arrival or Departure Transfer: Shanghai Pudong Airport
- Private Transfer From City to Shanghai Pudong International Airport
- Tianshan Tea City (Tianshan Cha Cheng)
- Shanghai City God Temple (Chenghuang Miao)
- Shanghai Ocean Aquarium (SOA)
- Shanghai Disneyland
- Lupu Bridge
- Shanghai History Museum (Shanghai Lishi Bowuguan)
- Shanghai Chedun Film Park
- Shanghai Grand Theatre (Shanghai Da Juyuan)
- Shikumen Open House Museum (Wulixiang Shikumen Bowuguan)
- Shanghai Maglev Train (SMT)
- Shanghai Old City (Nanshi)
- Shanghai Port International Cruise Terminal
- Wuzhen Water Town
- Duolun Road
- Shanghai Jewish Refugees Museum (Shanghai Youtai Nanmin Jinianguan)
- China Art Palace
- Shanghai Museum (Shanghai Bowuguan)
- Shanghai Tower (Shanghai Zhongxin Dasha)
- Shanghai Museum of Arts and Crafts
- Jinjiang Action Park
- Things to do in Eastern China
- Things to do in Suzhou
- Things to do in Hangzhou
- Things to do in Nanjing
- Things to do in Huangshan
- Things to do in Qingdao
- Things to do in Qufu
- Things to do in Taipei
- Things to do in Jeonju
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture