Top Shanghai Food & Drink
172 results | All Shanghai Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour with Jim was brilliant. His English was amazing and he was so friendly and knowledgable. It was just the two of us on the tour and we have a great tour. We went to about 5 restaurants, mostly little local places youd never know were there. Great day, definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "I cannot think of a better experience then going on a country wide tour of Chinese delicacies all while walking within 5 city blocks. I am a foodie and this was the best way to combine that, culture and friendship. Doing it again at our next stop!!! —>Bangkok"
* A traveler said: "Great selection of food, fun and informative guides, and a spectacular cruise to finish. We would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Even for me 4,5th time to visit Shanghai, it was really interested. The restaurants which we visited are all so local places and our guide explained about the food very well. I participated this tour alone. We could share the dishes so that we enjoyed do many kinds dim sums. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed our walk through Shanghai. Our tour guide was excellent, answering our many questions with good English and clarity. The food selection was good and the walk provided us a look at the back alleys and everyday life of many people in Shanghai. We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour, you got to taste a bit of everything and I even had the chance to make a couple soup dumplings myself. I would highly recommend his tour if you had the chance."
* A traveler said: "I loved my Old Town Discovery & Street Food Tasting with Lynn. Doing this tour with her was like exploring on foot with a good friend. Lynn was so informative and accommodating. Seeing the old Shanghai was pretty special and I loved all the food we tasted along the way. Thank you so much! I was in Shanghai on business and I would highly recommend this tour, I'd love to do it again with my husband and kids."
* A traveler said: "I just returned from a trip to China. While visiting Shanghai, my friend and I arranged a private half day tour of Shanghai’s wet markets and a private cooking class. I am a self-proclaimed “foodie” and love to learn more about a country’s culture through its food. Our tour guide, Kenny, did not disappoint. She was very thorough and did a fantastic job taking us through the wet markets and teaching us more about Chinese and Shanghai culture. After the tour, our driver took us on a short ride to a chef’s home where we prepared several fantastic dishes. I loved this experience and hope to try making a few of the recipes at home! If you’re looking for a unique experience while visiting Shanghai, I recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Fei Fei was a great guide who showed us a few different areas of Shanghai not usually visited by tourists. She was passionate and had a lot of enthusiasm. The tour was great and more so because of a great guide."
* A traveler said: "Mr. Orange Transfer Service was the company, and they contacted me ahead of time via WhatsApp with clear instructions as well as contact information (both driver's and office phone numbers). The driver, Mr. Wang, had already been there when I arrived. The whole process was easy, safe, and seamless."
* A traveler said: "We made locally flavored soup dumplings and egg rolls at a very nicely set up kitchen. The room is a little tricky to find from the street....not many signs. However, once you get inside, it's done in an industrial style kitchen, the cook and teacher speaks good English and is very patient to help you with some delicious recipes!"
* A traveler said: "Frank is an excellent tour guide. He is very knowledgeable and takes care of his clients. He even took pictures and sent them to me by WeChat."
* A traveler said: "This tour is amazing! JIM, the guide, speaking very good english, kind, knows lots about beer. The tour started at 7.00pm. at the lobby of hotel. We went 5 places, all very nice. The tour includes some beers but you can order extra, just tell Jim. If you are a beer lover, this is the tour for you."
* A traveler said: "The food was fantastic, our guide was knowledgable and fun, the pace was perfect and the walk through the backstreets gave us a chance to see a unique side of Shanghai. We highly recommend this tour! We might even do it again in the near future."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour done by Mark, he will go the extra mile to make sure you have a memorable experience. Alot of these tour guides depend on tips as a bulk of the costs goes to their boss, so make sure to tip them if you enjoyed the tour. Even a small tip means a great deal to these hard workers"
* A traveler said: "We had our reservations confirmed when we arrived at our room. Next day our guide Daisy arrived on time with our driver. Great guidance through all the tours & help with dinner ordering, getting a fork & everything. Dinner was great my favorite was the dumpings filled with broth. Daisy delivered us to the hotel safe & sound."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent and beyond our expectations! Snow, our tour guide, was fabulous! She was friendly, personable and full of interesting information! She made our trip very memorable and customized the tour to our liking 😍 She deserves much more than five stars!! 💖 💖 💖 ✨ ✨ ✨ The driver was professional and the vehicle very comfortable! She even had treats and gifts for my husband's bday! Thanks to the viator team Alana and Snow for arranging everything! We highly recommend their services!"
* A traveler said: "We have very much enjoyed the tour with Lemon. Her English was impeccable, she managed to show us a lot of Shanghai places of interest within a short period of time that we had, and she even accommodated our request for traveling on the magnetic levitation train. Five stars!"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable day. Perfectly led by Daisy whose knowledge was extensive. She made it a very interesting day. All arrangements worked out perfectly."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Jaime was excellent and open to doing what we were most interested in such as a tea ceremony and tasting local food!"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic trip with Lilly. We saw all the tour as described, it was well organised and full of fun. Lilly ensured we had a great time and checked our likes and dislikes, she also went out of her way so that my husband could get a cold drink while at the train station."
* A traveler said: "I had a great experience on this customized tour-my tour guide Wilson was very knowledgeable and friendly."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Shanghai Tower (Shanghai Zhongxin Dasha)
- Tianshan Tea City (Tianshan Cha Cheng)
- Shanghai Old City (Nanshi)
- Huangpu River
- Shanghai Museum of Arts and Crafts
- Shanghai Chedun Film Park
- Xin Tian Di
- Shanghai City God Temple (Chenghuang Miao)
- Jinjiang Action Park
- Shanghai Ocean Aquarium (SOA)
- Waigaoqiao Port Cruise Terminal
- Moganshan Road (Moganshan Lu)
- Shanghai Maglev Train (SMT)
- Wusongkou International Cruise Terminal
- Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall (Shanghai Chengshi Guihua Zhanshi Guan)
- Bund Sightseeing Tunnel
- World Expo Museum
- Shanghai World Financial Center (SWFC)
- Things to do in Eastern China
- Things to do in Suzhou
- Things to do in Hangzhou
- Things to do in Nanjing
- Things to do in Huangshan
- Things to do in Qingdao
- Things to do in Qufu
- Things to do in Taipei
- Things to do in Jeonju
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture