Top Seville Music Tours
24 results | All Seville Tours
* A traveler said: "Awsome experience. Thanks the spanish people past, present and future for preserving all this beauty for all humanity to enjoy. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "The tour is very well planned and makes enough time to get to know two white villages and Ronda. Plus, the guide Caterine is amazing and funny."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was excellent. Very knowledgeable. It was very interesting. His knowledge of history and different religion’s history in the city made the tour even better."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great! She was personable and informative. I would recommend the tour. It was a nice way to get an overview of what we were seeing."
* A traveler said: "Great Guided tour of Seville Cathedral our tour guide from Córdoba was a lovely lady, she was very good at her job and was very pleasant 🤗"
* A traveler said: "Pablo was an amazing tour guide. He was super friendly, knew everything, told great historic stories and was fun. Would do another tour with him as my guide and the palace was obviously just amazing."
* A traveler said: "You really did get to go around the long line. If you're considering if it is worth it to get the tickets ahead of time, do it!"
* A traveler said: "just a brilliant tour all round. guide in square to greet , very enthusiastic and full of information."
* A traveler said: "The flexibility of the bus is a major plus, we travelled at our leisure and enjoyed a great day. It hit all the major sights!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this tour a lot! The guide was a lot of fun and knowledgable. We enjoyed the tour, rich history and recommendations. The Cathedral is amazing. Recommended."
* A traveler said: "Rosa did a fantastic and thorough job! She was passionate about and proud of Seville, and her knowledge and love of this city flowed throughout this wonderful tour of must-see sites. Pleasant demeanor, happy, smiling, professional, friendly and easy to understand. Thank you! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "From the in-depth introduction to the history and culture of Flamenco... to the intimate Flamenco performance... to the delicious tapas hop, we enjoyed every moment of our evening with Kati. We cannot thank her enough for a memorable time!"
* A traveler said: "While the exterior may be a bit disconcerting, once Kati opens the door, you will be glad you took a chance on this drum lesson. Katie is incredibly knowledgeable about the artistry and history of flamenco. She delights in sharing this information. She gave my family and me a wonderful lesson with very detailed and clear instructions. We are all novices and feel that we learned so much. Kati even gave us tips to practice at home. If you are visiting Seville, you will be in this neighborhood to visit the Macarena church and this would be a great way to fill the afternoon."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Cádiz
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Faro
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in The Algarve