Baraka Sala Flamenca
Uncover the art of flamenco at a traditional performance complete with a singer, guitar player, and two dancers. You’ll experience various flamenco styles, from Soleá and Guajiras, to Alegrías and Bamberas. To secure a seat, book your ticket in advance. Since performances happen later in the evening, many travelers spend the day exploring the surrounding Triana district—shop for ceramics, check out the markets, or have a snack at a tavern.
Things to Know Before You Go
The price of admission includes one drink.
Discounted tickets are available for children ages 6 to 12, and adults age 65 and older.
Arrive 25 minutes before the show to grab a drink and find your seats.
How to Get There
Baraka Sala Flamenca sits at Calle Pagés del Corro 70, a short walk from the Triana Bridge (Puente de Triana). Most travelers take the C3 bus to the Pagés del Corro stop, or the 40 bus to San Jacinto. If you want to avoid public transit, try a hop-on hop-off bus tour, most of which stop in the Triana district within walking distance of the venue.
When to Get There
Baraka Sala Flamenca typically stages shows twice daily from Wednesday through Sunday, at 8:30pm and 10:30pm. From January through March and July through September, only the 8:30pm show is offered. It’s easiest to get tickets during the winter months.
Exploring the Mercado de Triana
In the heart of the Triana district, Baraka Sala Flamenca is a short walk from one of the area’s top attractions—the Mercado de Triana. Head to this bustling market on the Plaza del Altozano to experience shopping like a Seville local. Find numerous vendors, sample some of the local cheese and ham, and dine on tapas.
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Cádiz
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Faro
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Inquisition Museum (Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge)
- Triana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II)
- Seville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana)
- Seville Bullring (Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza de Cabellería de Sevilla)
- Seville Opera (Sevilla de Opera)
- El Arenal District
- Torre del Oro
- General Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)
- Seville Cathedral (Catedral de Santa María de la Sede)
- Museum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes)
- Palace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)
- The Giralda (El Giraldillo)
- Royal Alcázar of Seville (Real Alcázar de Sevilla)
- Barrio Santa Cruz