Top Seminyak Multi-day Tours
153 results | All Seminyak Tours
* A traveler said: "A very long day but enjoyable. Went fishing and caught enough fish that they then cooked us for lunch. We then had a massage on the beach before being returned to our accommodation. A very lovely relaxed day."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, teacher super patient with great English, an amazing way to spend a couple off hours, would highly highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Busy schedule, but never felt rushed. Guide was very accommodating to our interests and always helpful. Appreciated the quality and condition of our vehicle."
* A traveler said: "We hired a driver through Maharaja Tours to drive us from our Ubud hotel to Canggu Villa. The driver arrived early and waited for us while we checked out of our hotel. He was very welcoming and accommodating, showing us around as we made our way from Ubud to Canggu. He made the trip comfortable and enjoyable. I would definitely recommend and book again."
* A traveler said: "This was a highly organized and first rate trip from the hotel pick up onwards. The ship was very clean . The staff were very nice. The food was very good. The band played well. The cabaret was very entertaining and funny. There are other dinner cruises offered that are not as good."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day and the guide was fantastic and cared about us.....My sister and I are older people and the guide was there to assist."
* A traveler said: "At 50 and 55 we worried about doing this with our youngest son. But it was amazing. We had the most amazing time and the waterfalls where so beautiful. First time I have ever stood under a waterfall with it pounding on my helmet. Our guide was brilliant and laughed so much with us and at us. I absolutely recommend this trip BUT wear shoes the little bit of walking you do has sharp rocks etc and makes it hard to walk. Definitely a most do for everyone."
* A traveler said: "the driver was super nice, we got to see some big manta rays and some really nice coral and some beautiful sights and nusa penida was breathtaking. the time for snorkeling was perfect didnt seem too short or long. the satay for lunch was delicious"
* A traveler said: "service was great on time the guide was very helpful eveyrthing was great . will recomend to book tours through viator"
* A traveler said: "Very happy with the tour. We got to see a lot of Bali. The monkey forest was so amazing to see. So cute. Very clean transportation & driver was Amazing through the busy traffic felt very safe. Was nice that our tour guide came into the monkey forest with us and showed us around he even got chased by a monkey haha. Was a great day. Seeing the rice patty was very beautiful."
* A traveler said: "I have seen the traditional dance in Bangkok as well and there simply is no comparison. This dance performance at a temple was absolutely mesmerizing and beautiful. My driver and guide Nanx Gangga was fantastic and I would highly recommend. As a solo female traveler I felt very comfortable and he explained the religious ceremonies that were occurring that night. The rice fields were also a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour. Gate of Heaven is stunning and worth the wait for pictures. Lunch was lovely and tour guide friendly. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was by far our favourite tour when we were in Bali! The locations were amazing and our tour guid Agung was knowledgeable and funny! We will definitely be booking Agung for another tour when we return"
* A traveler said: "This tour is a fantastic way to get a taste of what Bali has to offer all in one day. Our family’s highlights included the Bali swing and waterfall. We were fortunate enough to have an amazing driver, Madedade. He was very kind and was happy to answer any questions we had about Bali. He also recommended us good places to eat and explore, outside of the attractions already listed. I highly recommend this tour and especially having Madedade as your driver."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour to anyone going to Bali! Our tour guide (Adi) was super friendly with a great attitude. He let us hike at our own pace; taking breaks when we needed and providing water and head lights. He made us a great breakfast which he cooked from the steam coming from the mountain. He became our photographer once the sunrise came up! Unbelievable experience!"
* A traveler said: "The designated driver was there on time with the sign displayed. It was a smooth and easy process. They took me to inquire about a SIM card and sropped for me to buy water and essentials."
* A traveler said: "Punctual, polite and professional driver. Clean and comfortable car. Customer service was also very helpful."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing experience! This tour was outstanding, the guide was kind, caring, and just overall an amazing person. He knew all the good restaurants, and good bars. we loved him so much we booked him 2 more days after our first tour. I would recommend this company, and I will use them again when I visit next year."
* A traveler said: "Amazing day at the beaches of Bali and visit is the Uluwatu temple by the ocean ! It Was simply amazing to spend time at the beaches and enjoy the temple by the ocean ! This tour is a must and with Surya as guide you will remember this day your entire life ! We highly recommend this tour !"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
Day Trips from Seminyak
- Seminyak to Bali
- Seminyak to Ubud
- Seminyak to Mt. Batur (Gunung Batur)
- Seminyak to Denpasar
- Seminyak to Uluwatu Temple (Pura Luhur Uluwatu)
- Seminyak to Tanah Lot Temple (Pura Tanah Lot)
- Seminyak to Besakih Temple (Pura Besakih)
- Seminyak to Jimbaran Beach (Pantai Jimbaran)
- Seminyak to Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)
- Seminyak to Sanur Beach (Pantai Sanur)
- Seminyak to Nusa Dua
- Seminyak to Kuta
- Seminyak to Lombok
- Seminyak to Nusa Lembongan
- Seminyak to Jimbaran