Top Seminyak Eco Tours
84 results | All Seminyak Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Worth every penny! We had the best driver who was very knowledgeable & took excellent pics."
* A traveler said: "Great tour which covered a lot of activities and area in Bali. My driver: Mr number one arrived early and had excellent English. He was also very knowledgeable about the tour places and life in Bali, also accommodated other stops for snacks on the way."
* A traveler said: "A great experience and well worth the early start. Our driver aryl was there on time and explained everything. Our guide wayan was excellent, very informative and helped us up the mountain. Reasonable level if fitness needed but very achievable. Wear good shoes (not sandles)"
* A traveler said: "I have done this tour twice! Last year and this year.. and I would definitely do it again! Highly recommend !"
* A traveler said: "We have enjoyed our Ubud tour , visiting the most emblematic Ubud’s places and it’s surroundings. We have a fun time guided by Ecka. Perfect guide ."
* A traveler said: "Very happy with the tour. We got to see a lot of Bali. The monkey forest was so amazing to see. So cute. Very clean transportation & driver was Amazing through the busy traffic felt very safe. Was nice that our tour guide came into the monkey forest with us and showed us around he even got chased by a monkey haha. Was a great day. Seeing the rice patty was very beautiful."
* A traveler said: "We booked this trip last minute and we don't regret it. Our driver was very nice and explained many things. The different places (temples, monkey forest...) were great and not as many tourists as in Ubud. We enjoyed it. We could have a drink to see the sunset at Tanah Lot and then dinner at Jimbaran (seafood). It can get a bit windy at the beach so take a sweat-shirt!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The pickup car arrived on time and our guide was very friendly and a good English speaker. Snorkeling was great. We were well informed and the lunch was food as well. We had ample time to snorkel at two locations. Both were beautiful. Loved the experience."
* A traveler said: "service was great on time the guide was very helpful eveyrthing was great . will recomend to book tours through viator"
* A traveler said: "Did this activity with my husband and two sons ages 14 and 11. It was loads of fun. The rapids weren't too wild and the natural scenery and rock carvings were amazing. Our guide made it fun and had us laughing as we approached the rapids. We stopped at a waterfall, where many tourists were taking selfies and stopped again where there was a shop on the banks and you could buy a drink. Even though we didn't have any money on us, we could purchase a drink and pay our guide once we returned to our bags. One of the most enertaining aspects was the interaction taking place between people and guides on other rafts. A couple of splashing wars went on. I wore shoes but you didn't have to. My husband and son coped fine without shoes, though the 400 steps down to the river were a little rough - if you have sensitive feet - wear shoes. There were about 100 steps back up - I stopped twice to catch my breath. My fit sons and husband hurried up them in no time. Buffet lunch was very welcome after the rafting. We also purchased a great action photo taken of us by the tour group. For me, it was a holiday highlight and I would do it again. A side note: you can bring your phone/camera and money - they have a waterproof bag attached to the raft which can store a few small items. You put a fresh change of clothes in a locker at the centre then are driven in an open truck ride to the top of the rvier. You ride down back to the centre where you can shower and change and have lunch. Very well organised. We were picked up from our hotel right on time and delivered back straight afterwards. Excellent."
* A traveler said: "Amazing day at the beaches of Bali and visit is the Uluwatu temple by the ocean ! It Was simply amazing to spend time at the beaches and enjoy the temple by the ocean ! This tour is a must and with Surya as guide you will remember this day your entire life ! We highly recommend this tour !"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was so kind and helpful. He made sure we got to the temples before they got to busy with tourists. Each temple we visited was beautiful. On the way to the temple we saw beautiful views of the rice fields, volcanos and nature. We also visited a village in Bali which was pretty cool as it showed a differant traditional side of Bali. The tour guide also took us to the supermarket and a store were we could buy some cool Balines things such as Bath salts, candles and clothes. He also offered to take us to other places if we wanted to do so. This tour is definitley a must."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sunrise in Bali: Mount Batur Hiking and Coffee Plantation Tour
- Best of Ubud Attractions: Private All-Inclusive Tour
- Private Tour: Ubud Highlights With Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary: All-Inclusive
- Private Half-Day Tour: Tanah Lot Sunset Trip and Dinner Packages
- Private Tour to Tibumana Waterfalls, Bali Jungle Swing, Rice terraces and Temple
Day Trips from Seminyak
- Seminyak to Bali
- Seminyak to Ubud
- Seminyak to Mt. Batur (Gunung Batur)
- Seminyak to Denpasar
- Seminyak to Uluwatu Temple (Pura Luhur Uluwatu)
- Seminyak to Tanah Lot Temple (Pura Tanah Lot)
- Seminyak to Besakih Temple (Pura Besakih)
- Seminyak to Jimbaran Beach (Pantai Jimbaran)
- Seminyak to Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)
- Seminyak to Sanur Beach (Pantai Sanur)
- Seminyak to Nusa Dua
- Seminyak to Kuta
- Seminyak to Lombok
- Seminyak to Nusa Lembongan
- Seminyak to Jimbaran