Top Sedona Art & Culture
106 results | All Sedona Tours
* A traveler said: "The driver was very knowledgeable and friendly. The trip was quick, and we got to see some great spots. We went in the morning (8am), which was perfect for us (family with 2 young ones). When it was done we were ready to head out to lunch a little bit after drop off."
* A traveler said: "This tour was both memorable and fun. My husband and I were late to the check-in time and they didn’t leave us. We had so much fun viewing the stars, constellations, and UFO’s."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Wyatt, was phenomenal! A life long resident he was very knowledgeable. He knew his history, geology and had a thorough understanding of the spirituality is Sedona! A must tour for all!"
* A traveler said: "The guides are exceptionally amazing, Cat and Leland. The sites absolutely beautiful. We would book again next time we're on vacation in Sedona."
* A traveler said: "Sadly, I Didnt get to experience the tour due to unfortunate terrain at the time of my visit,beyond anyones control. Owner sincerely apologetic thinking of safety first, communicated very well & was accomodating to guest. Hopefully I can try it again on my next visit"
* A traveler said: "Learned a lot about Sedona which helped with planning the rest of our trip while here. I recommend doing the trolley the first part of trip so you can decide where to go and what to do the rest of the week."
* A traveler said: "Entering from the east entrance was what really made the tour ! Sheldon, our tour really made the tour outstanding for us . He was very knowledgeable about the Grand Canyon and also the history of the area . He also knew the best photo spots . Very hospitable! I would recommend this tour to anyone that was visiting the Grand Canyon!"
* A traveler said: "Donnie was amazing. Life changing trip. Absolutely recommend you will not regret it. Ask for Donnie he was such a nice guy who made everyone feel so comfortable."
* A traveler said: "The knowledge of history from the staff! The views were beautiful and the train was very comfortable!"
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was a wealth of information. I saw different parts of Sedona I would not have seen. I was so impressed."
* A traveler said: "The sites were beautiful. The ride was amazing thru the red rocks. The guide was very informative. The pink jeep tour company was very professional."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ty was great!! He made the long stretches in the van interesting by telling naturalist and adventurer tales. Had great opportunities for photos and took us to many spots in the canyon."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Jason, was amazing. Very informative, great customer service. Tour was very well organized. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Joe Gebo, was excellent! He was both knowledgeable and personable. We loved seeing Sedona, but the favorite part of our trip was seeing the Chapel of the Holy Cross."
* A traveler said: "It's a long drive from Sedona so it was wonderful to have a driver who already knew the best places to go. Cat was entertaining and took us to all the best overlook points, giving us plenty of time to take in the views."
* A traveler said: "We've been on several ghost tour around the country. This one was one of the best we've experienced. We will definitely do this again."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and Keith was very knowledgeable. He even threw in a few dad jokes for free. Would definitely recommend and we had a great time meeting the other couples. My only recommendation is to bring something to store your wine bottles or glasses in"
* A traveler said: "Do not miss this! Great experience! Awesome people, instruction and over all fun time! Thank you for a memorable family time!"
* A traveler said: "It was a really neat experience. The food was delicious and it was so much fun. The entertainment was great! I highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Parking was a little difficult but otherwise a tremendous experience. Our guide Thursday evening at 9pm was amazing. She knew so much about the disturbing history of Jerome and the cause of all the spiritual activity there. We even made some contact with several spirits. Highly recommended!!!"
* A traveler said: "Totally awesome tour! Don was knowledgeable and fun - was attentive that everyone felt safe, hydrated, and welcomed. Wonderful!!"
* A traveler said: "Seldom was our guide! He was outstanding! The tour far exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend this tour and ask for Sheldon!"
* A traveler said: "In addition to the sights the tour guide provided entertaining facts about places along the way. Showed and told us how things had changed from his childhood to today. I looked at the whole area in a different way because of those stories."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico