Tlaquepaque Arts and Shopping Village
Modeled after a traditional Mexican village, Tlaquepaque’s vine-covered stucco walls house various shops and restaurants, courtyards with fountains, cobblestone walkways, and pretty arched entryways, shaded by a grove of sycamore trees. Stroll through the charming environment as you wander from shop to shop. Watch artisans at work or browse for unique gifts, souvenirs, and works of art, spanning ceramics, bronzes, blown glass, paintings, weavings, jewelry, clothing, and more. Refuel with a bite to eat or something to drink at one of several restaurants on-site. Visit Tlaquepaque independently, as part of a Sedona Trolley Tour, or on a guided sightseeing tour of the highlights of Sedona.
Things to know before you go
- Don’t forget your camera–there are lots of photogenic spots around the village.
- ATMs are available at Tlaquepaque.
- Pets are welcome but must be leashed.
How to get there
Tlaquepaque is located near the intersection of routes 89A and 179 in Sedona. There are several free parking lots on-site. During popular events, a shuttle service is available between Tlaquepaque and Uptown Sedona parking lots. The Sedona Trolley also passes by Tlaquepaque.
When to get there
Most shops at Tlaquepaque are open daily from mid-morning to early evening, although the hours can vary on weekends and holidays. Most restaurants stay open later, especially on the weekends. Special events are held at the village from time to time.
Shopping in Sedona
Sedona may be known for its stunning natural beauty but there are plenty of options to indulge in some retail therapy as well. In Uptown Sedona, find numerous shops along Main Street and in open-air shopping plazas such as The Shops at Pinon Pointe and Sinaqua Plaza. Other options include Hillside Sedona and Hozho Sedona, the Old Marketplace, Tequa Plaza, and Sedona Factory Outlets.
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico