Top Seattle Private and Luxury
47 results | All Seattle Tours
* A traveler said: "Mt Rainer does not always appear but this day we saw it! Although there was mist in places throughout the day there was gorgeous fall foliage, waterfalls and lakes. Spotted a bear, marmots and deer. Our guide Joe was terrific! HIGHLY RECOMMEND spending a day on this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Ken was great!!’Funny, knowledgeable, professional, He struck the perfect balance of when to talk and when to stay silent"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time! Awesome tour guide, Kevin! Was very engaging and it was awesome to meet the winemakers!"
* A traveler said: "Dave led a very interesting tour which provided a lively Seattle history and many anecdotal stories. Lots of fun and we thoroughly enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "Amanda was an AMAZING tour guide, interactive, very knowledgeable and fun,it was my wife and I 25yr anniversary and we had a blast ❤"
* A traveler said: "Lindsay was an excellent guide. He was humble, informative, polite, patient and funny. Not jaded at all. He sincerely cares about his customers and is a people person."
* A traveler said: "We took this tour on Sat 9/18/21 & had a fantastic time, the driver was friendly and provided excellent facts on Seattle. The 2 winery stops were excellent & lunch was fantastic. The waterfall is beautiful and we had ample time for pictures. We were also able to stop for a quick visit to Boehm's Candy for their delicious chocolates."
* A traveler said: "Justin, our guide, was super friendly and engaging and knew so much about Mt. Rainer, the geology, history, flora and fauna. We saw everything of the mountain one could ask for in early September. The snacks and lunch provided were fantastic. It was an extremely well-organized and exceptional tour of the mountain. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Earl is so enthusiastic he made the entire trip worthwhile. Loved the view of the city from Queen Anne hill. Great photos of city skyline from here. Earl includes history, personal interest info and tips of other places to see as we drove to different stops."
* A traveler said: "The space needle was amazing. You can see the entire Seattle city up top. Watch as the sunset was beautiful ."
* A traveler said: "The pilot, Mark, was terrific! He flew us over the Space Needle, the city of Seattle and the islands adjacent to Seattle. Mark explained the history of Seattle and the islands while he flew and we took loads of video! A must do experience!"
* A traveler said: "It was a nice memories we had and our tour guide was very good and give details of the tour. We’ll come back again and use Viator"
* A traveler said: "Excellent day tour. Make sure to wear hiking shoes and dress in layers. Nice comfortable bus. We had a perfect day for weather. Lots of hiking if you are up to it. We went to an old forest with big trees, saw some waterfalls then went to the mountain. Last stop was for ice cream. Yum! I got my steps in today."
* A traveler said: "Our handsome tour guide from Costo Rica was very informative, kind, and explained everything well. Will share/recommend this trip to our family and friends. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "The weather conditions were perfect for viewing Rainer and hiking was memorable. Our Guide Ben was knowledgeable, very attentive,and accommodating. Made the day!"
* A traveler said: "Bob did a great job of explaining all the history to our larger group than was expected. He also disinfected tables for us to sit at which was “going the extra mile”."
* A traveler said: "Woody is a great tour guide, with lots of local knowledge. The tastings we enjoyed were varied and interesting. It's definitely a good idea to go on an early tour as by the time we ended, the market was very crowded! It would have been very difficult to experience the market the way we did if we had gone later."
* A traveler said: "Amy was very accomodating & knowledgable. Learned so much about the Seattle waterfront & it's history. Highly recommend this experience and Amy!"
* A traveler said: "Justin was the best guide ever!! From being very knowledgeable about all things related to Mt St Helens. Lunch was so yummy."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Michael was awesome. He truly went the extra mile to make our tour amazing. I would highly recommend this tour to others."
* A traveler said: "Russ was warm and welcoming. Terrific scenery and wildlife views. A perfect and memorable day. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Lylle, was amazing. She was very knowledgeable of Seattle and Washington state. Highly recommend her."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic trip. Alex knew the best spots to stop and the history and geology of the area. This trip was not rushed and lasted almost 11 hours. Well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Daniel was an AWESOME, Tour Guide, knowledgeable, accommodating, organized, and thoughtful. Our tour on Bainbridge included a variety of activities and sites - we learned a lot and had a lot of fun times."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mt. Rainier Day Trip from Seattle
- Woodinville Wine & Snoqualmie Falls: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour from Seattle
- Half-Day Guided Tour of Seattle City and Snoqualmie Falls
- Best of Olympic National Park from Seattle: All-Inclusive Small-Group Day Tour
- Best of Mount Rainier National Park from Seattle: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Viator Exclusive Tours
- Viator Private Guides
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery
- Seattle Great Wheel
- T-Mobile Park
- Pacific Science Center
- Fishermen's Terminal
- Sky View Observatory
- Alki Beach
- Cascade Range
- Waterfall Garden Park
- Snoqualmie Falls
- Olympic Sculpture Park
- Olympic National Park
- Seattle Aquarium
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle Unit
- Woodland Park
- Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Discovery Park
- Hard Rock Cafe Seattle
- Myrtle Edwards Park