Top Seattle Day Trips
69 results | All Seattle Tours
* A traveler said: "Lucas our guide turned a rainy day into a wonderful adventure. We saw many interesting sites in the park and learned so much about the park."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great! Our tour guide, Mark, shared a lot of history about Seattle as we drove to the vineyards. The people at Goose Ridge were very informative about how their wine is made. Bought some cider from them :)"
* A traveler said: "Justin, our guide, was super friendly and engaging and knew so much about Mt. Rainer, the geology, history, flora and fauna. We saw everything of the mountain one could ask for in early September. The snacks and lunch provided were fantastic. It was an extremely well-organized and exceptional tour of the mountain. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour of Olympic National Park was amazing! Out guide Marty was great and told us all kinds of interesting facts about the park."
* A traveler said: "Mark fantastic guide, very informative and took us to the falls so beautiful. Will recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time! Awesome tour guide, Kevin! Was very engaging and it was awesome to meet the winemakers!"
* A traveler said: "Very pleasant day; superbly hoisted by our guide, Daniel. Professionally organised, providing nice mixture of enjoyable and informative experience. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Daniel was awesome. Great tour. All the 3 Wineries picked were great. Daniel made food arrangements for us also including coffee, cheese and pastries. We really enjoyed the lunch. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Justin was the best guide ever!! From being very knowledgeable about all things related to Mt St Helens. Lunch was so yummy."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Lylle, was amazing. She was very knowledgeable of Seattle and Washington state. Highly recommend her."
* A traveler said: "Loved hearing about the history of Seattle and seeing where it all occurred. Now I feel like I’m more familiar with the waterfront and Pioneer Square."
* A traveler said: "All the stops were great. Excellent recommendations and the guide was very knowledgeable and the fact he was local was good."
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent tour! Well done! Joel are tour guide thought of everything. I would recommend it to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Michael was awesome. He truly went the extra mile to make our tour amazing. I would highly recommend this tour to others."
* A traveler said: "Daniel, our guide for the day, provided an excellent tour of Olympic National Park starting with picking us up right in front of our Airbnb, and ferry ride to Bainbridge island. Since this is a small group tour, he was able to flex the tour to our group’s desires which included easy hikes and plenty of time at each place we visited. We learned a lot and of course the views were spectacular! Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Daniel was an AWESOME, Tour Guide, knowledgeable, accommodating, organized, and thoughtful. Our tour on Bainbridge included a variety of activities and sites - we learned a lot and had a lot of fun times."
* A traveler said: "The weather conditions were perfect for viewing Rainer and hiking was memorable. Our Guide Ben was knowledgeable, very attentive,and accommodating. Made the day!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was very entertaining and informative. Matt, our tour guide knew the area, its history, and highlights very well. He provided many opportunities for interesting photographs, which was one of the main reasons I took this tour. Overall, this was a very enjoyable experience, I highly recommend this tour.."
* A traveler said: "The view was magnificent. It was a perfect day. Very informative. Cheryl was a wonderful guide. She provided snacks and a water bottle. It was a perfect day. Lunch was also included."
* A traveler said: "Janet was an excellent tour guide, knowledgeable and made the tour lots of fun. We loved all of the sights, it was wonderful."
* A traveler said: "Corey was a great tour guide! Everything was done in a safe timely manner....And despite a rainy day the Tulips were spectacular. Pictures just don't do them justice. Great day trip!"
* A traveler said: "Rem was a great guide who made the drive pass quickly with great conversation and interesting information about the local area. Leavenworth was low key and fun. We wished we had more time to take an innertube down the river for an hour or two!"
* A traveler said: "Had Chang as my guide, he went above and beyond to grant us the best experience. The amenities like snacks, water and photos (including drone shots) made the experience even better. The place we visited was great, cant say enough good things about this tour. I would definitely recommend the tour to a friend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mt. Rainier Day Trip from Seattle
- Best of Mount Rainier National Park from Seattle: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour
- Best of Olympic National Park from Seattle: All-Inclusive Small-Group Day Tour
- Woodinville Wine & Snoqualmie Falls: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour from Seattle
- Mount Rainier National Park Luxury Small-Group Day Tour with Lunch
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Fremont District
- Fishermen's Terminal
- Waterfall Garden Park
- Blake Island Marine State Park
- Original Starbucks
- Lake Union
- Ballard District
- Seattle Great Wheel
- Pacific Science Center
- Myrtle Edwards Park
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle Unit
- Queen Anne Hill
- Olympic Sculpture Park
- Woodland Park
- Snoqualmie Falls
- Sky View Observatory
- Seattle Aquarium
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery
- Seattle Chinatown-International District