Top Seattle Cruises & Sailing
36 results | All Seattle Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a great 1 hour cruise around Seattle. The staff was great, the commentator was very entertaining! I definitely felt like it was an hour well spent while in Seattle. It was a little rocky so if you get seasick just be aware when the water is rough and it's raining"
* A traveler said: "Amy was very accomodating & knowledgable. Learned so much about the Seattle waterfront & it's history. Highly recommend this experience and Amy!"
* A traveler said: "Was a great trip. Our Captain / Bartender Amy was excellent and very knowledgeable about Lake Union and all the boats and floating homes"
* A traveler said: "Loved seeing the house boats and floating homes. Crew was nice very nice. Informative cruise 🚢 was nice."
* A traveler said: "The operator was a great tour guide. He was very informative and helpful. You could tell he loved the area and was part of the local culture. The boat was very clean and we felt very safe and comfortable. We love Gig Harbor and it was a great tour!"
* A traveler said: "Perfect sunset and perfect night out for 3 hours. Captain was informed and knowledgeable . Recommend for others"
* A traveler said: "Russ was warm and welcoming. Terrific scenery and wildlife views. A perfect and memorable day. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Lindsay was an excellent guide. He was humble, informative, polite, patient and funny. Not jaded at all. He sincerely cares about his customers and is a people person."
* A traveler said: "The space needle was amazing. You can see the entire Seattle city up top. Watch as the sunset was beautiful ."
* A traveler said: "Ken was great!!’Funny, knowledgeable, professional, He struck the perfect balance of when to talk and when to stay silent"
* A traveler said: "Great tour around Bainbridge Island. Captain Scott was very knowledgeable and accommodating. We enjoyed hearing about and seeing Bainbridge Island's history, and even got to see a few seals! Very relaxing. Will definitely do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was with Captain Amy. She was super down to earth and supremely knowlegeable about the waterfront and region. This was amazing experience!"
* A traveler said: "The pilot, Mark, was terrific! He flew us over the Space Needle, the city of Seattle and the islands adjacent to Seattle. Mark explained the history of Seattle and the islands while he flew and we took loads of video! A must do experience!"
* A traveler said: "Your guide Charles was great! He was extremely knowledgeable about sites in Seattle. Impressed by his presentation anod driving skill."
* A traveler said: "Mark was our Pilot and he was amazing!!!!! He took his time, and he was so engaging with my son who had just turned 18 and this was his surprise birthday. Thank you so much!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide so very friendly and knowledgeable. The views were absolutely incredible. This is a one of a kind experience."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Capt. Steve was an excellent tour guide. He had lots of information about the sites/history of Seattle. He made everything very interesting. He was also very accommodating to my grandchildren(ages 9 and 4). We saw everything and more. I would highly recommend using Capt. Steve. I would use him again!"
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic trip. Alex knew the best spots to stop and the history and geology of the area. This trip was not rushed and lasted almost 11 hours. Well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was knowledgeable and friendly. Also he helped with my husband who has a little trouble walking."
* A traveler said: "The tour was one of the best parts of the trip! He was an excellent host and so much interesting history. It was a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Daniel was the best tour guide! It was only myself and my husband the day we went. His vehicle accommodates up to 7. So even though it wasn’t an extremely profitable day for him he still went above and beyond by taking us to wineries other than the one that was on the tour list and he spent an extra 30 minutes touring us around downtown so we could take it all in and it really made the day memorable for us."
* A traveler said: "This tour did not start out well as we were told that the flight left at 9am, but in fact it did not leave until 2pm. There was apparently a big disconnect between the booking company and the tour company. After that was sorted out, we met James, our pilot, who was quite the character. He was very friendly and talkative, both a plus for being tour-guide and pilot in one. The Flight was quite the aerial experience. We got great views of Mt. Rainier and Mount St. Helens. It was a beautiful day and an excellent way to end our honeymoon. Touching down the float plane on Lake Washington was a smooth landing."
* A traveler said: "Darnell was wonderful. He made our first trip to Seattle fun and enjoyable. He was amenable, friendly, knowledgeable and witty. We enjoyed seeing the many wineries, cultural sites and lush landscapes. We can’t wait to come back!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Canal Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Capitol Hill
- Myrtle Edwards Park
- Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP)
- Washington State Ferries
- Gas Works Park
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery
- Discovery Park
- Sky View Observatory
- Seattle Waterfront
- Seattle Cruise Port
- Seattle Chinatown-International District
- Pacific Science Center
- Tillicum Village
- University of Washington
- Waterfall Garden Park
- Olympic Sculpture Park
- Fremont District
- Blake Island Marine State Park
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle Unit