Top Seattle Airport & Hotel Transfers
73 results | All Seattle Tours
* A traveler said: "Omar was my driver and my flight came earlier than I planned and my hotel check in was at 4. So Omar suggested a tour of the city for a fee. So glad I had the opportunity to see alot more of the city other than my block of the hotel. Great service would book again."
* A traveler said: "Driver was on time, friendly , cleans car overall service was good 👍. We will book again for next trips 😃"
* A traveler said: "Driver was easy to locate, on, time and polite. Would highly recommend to friend or family visiting Seattle who don’t want to drive there."
* A traveler said: "Justin answered his phone when I called and told me where he was and when he would be there to pick me up. He was professionally dressed and the car was exceptionally clean."
* A traveler said: "Friendly driver. Picked us up on time. Contacted and introduced himself the day prior with easy instructions on where to meet him"
* A traveler said: "We took this tour on Sat 9/18/21 & had a fantastic time, the driver was friendly and provided excellent facts on Seattle. The 2 winery stops were excellent & lunch was fantastic. The waterfall is beautiful and we had ample time for pictures. We were also able to stop for a quick visit to Boehm's Candy for their delicious chocolates."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was excellent and had a great personality. He was very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. It was well worth the price for our first visit to the city."
* A traveler said: "The space needle was amazing. You can see the entire Seattle city up top. Watch as the sunset was beautiful ."
* A traveler said: "enjoyed learning about the history of downtown (new and old), loved the hints f' 'or restaurants and James' flexibility with the tour"
* A traveler said: "Seattle Car Services picked me, my wife, and two fellow Navy shipmates up promptly at our hotel, took us to a great seafood place for lunch, and gave us just the guided tour that we wanted. Cam, our driver did a very professional job of taking us in a spotless Lincoln MKC, handling traffic and our needs just great. We were all pleased and considered it a good value."
* A traveler said: "Contacted us with status and the driver was waiting for us when we arrived. We used this company for three trips and they were o; time and courteous. Great experience"
* A traveler said: "No hassle finding Driver, who was friendly and informative. Car was very comfortable. Water was supplied in car."
* A traveler said: "Spectacular view. Must try it at least once. We are not avid hikers so it was a little tiring for us, but no regrets. Love it!!!"
* A traveler said: "courteous drivers -very clean and helpful would definitely use this service in the future when I can."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Museum of Flight
- Seattle Chinatown-International District
- Gas Works Park
- Capitol Hill
- Waterfall Garden Park
- Fremont District
- Myrtle Edwards Park
- Pioneer Square
- Kerry Park (Franklin Place)
- Lake Union
- Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Bainbridge Island
- Snoqualmie Falls
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery
- Seattle Cruise Port
- Seattle Art Museum (SAM)
- Lake Washington
- Seattle Aquarium
- Seattle Great Wheel