Top Savannah Tours by Duration
31 results | All Savannah Tours
* A traveler said: "Great introduction to Savannah. Stopped at or near most of the attractions we wanted to see. Would be more convenient it it ran longer in the evenings, especially in the summer."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was friendly and funny. The bartender was amazing. Glad to have gotten the Georgia peach and peach daiquiri each time because definitely made me laugh. The crew had a good energy about them"
* A traveler said: "Hearing the history. Getting an over view of the city so we could go back walking and enjoy it. We chose it because it was 90 minutes pointing out good places to visit later"
* A traveler said: "Mister LeBlanc was funny when retelling the history of Savannah! I would most definitely go on another Savannah tour! I love the history of our old city!!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent history walk! Mike was well versed in his history and fun to listen to. Thanks for a great day!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very charismatic and detailed in his stories of the the past. Really gave you a sense of the time and goings on that leads you to the haunted stories we hear today!"
* A traveler said: "Well organized. Brenda was awsome, very knowledgeable. My husband and I really enjoyed it 😊 This was our 1st trip to Savannah. We will definitely plan to come back."
* A traveler said: "Bailey was very informative and fun to share our tour with. Delightful personality and always smiling. Nice diverse food tastings. Plenty to eat. Very nice meeting others from a variety of places."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was great and knowledgeable. Everything about it was great and fun. Would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed narrator. Very knowledgeable and gave many interesting facts. Weather was great and we had a pleasant trip on the river."
* A traveler said: "We did this for our anniversary. It was fun and informative. Our guide Caroline was amazing. She was great as a tour guide and very patient teaching us how to ride."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable driver. A lot if information given. Beautiful city. We enjoyed the ride. Could have stopped in some of the more scenic places, so we could get good pictures."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this tour. Our guide Country was really well prepared in case we were not able to sit down at the food spots. Really unjoyed her commentary and the great food bites."
* A traveler said: "We had a private tour with Crystal and even though it rained, we had a great time. The places had great food and the stories about the buildings were interesting. Crystal was a great host for this tour. Would definitely do again."
* A traveler said: "Lauren was a great tour guide! So much fun! We even caught an apparition in one of our pictures . I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Dolphin watching was amazing! Crew was awesome and we weren’t expecting to see as many as we did. Tour guide Dennis was spot on!!"
* A traveler said: "Row?Ro? Not sure how to Spell my tour Guides name. It was very informative, delicious and a very highlight of my trip."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide , Mark, was super- helpful, knowledgeable, funny, and made this one of the most fun experiences of our Savannah stay. He made sure that even the newbies were comfortable and safe before we began, and made the tour both fun and informative!"
* A traveler said: "Bill our guide was great. Was clear from the start, made sure he knew where we were being picked up from, time and any wants. The tour was very nice, it was raining a lot and he altered plans because of weather and timing. We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, Bonnie was very knowledgeable. We really liked the Cafe we stopped at, even went back. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing and very educational. Bonnie is an expert and very knowledgeable of the history of the area. Even though it was raining and cold, the tour was a success. The places visited were unique, delicious drinks and great company. If you are in town, this is definitely a must!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was informative and friendly. Even with the rainy day we were able to enjoy our time at the beach. We all enjoyed the Marine Science Center."
* A traveler said: "Seeing Bonaventure Cemetery by Segway is the only way to do it. It’s fun and you get to see so much. Our guide was so knowledgeable and very funny. The tour was well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "What a great tour! Our tour guide, Dennis, did an awesome job. He was very energetic and charismatic and a wealth of knowledge about the cemetery and plantation! We had a great time!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida