Top Savannah Outdoor Activities
42 results | All Savannah Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing, knowledgeable, and hilarious. The crab shack was delicious and the Cruise memorable. Once again hi5 to the tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful cemetery. So much wonderful history.. Our guide Jessica was awesome! Very knowledgeable! Bring bug spray."
* A traveler said: "Great overview of Savannah ,narrative of the history was very informative. Highly recommend. Great price for the trip."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, very knowledgeable, recommend for everyone. Located near a great historic area. Recommend more shade for the top deck"
* A traveler said: "Seeing all of the historical landmarks of the city. It was cool to see all of the beautiful buildings and stunning parks of the city."
* A traveler said: "Great guide! Very knowledgeable! Went above and beyond with more information. Definitely worth the time!"
* A traveler said: "Joshua was so entertaining and informative about the food, restaurants and history. I highly recommend him and the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Bill our guide was great. Was clear from the start, made sure he knew where we were being picked up from, time and any wants. The tour was very nice, it was raining a lot and he altered plans because of weather and timing. We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Mister LeBlanc was funny when retelling the history of Savannah! I would most definitely go on another Savannah tour! I love the history of our old city!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable, when a car would approach as he speaking he would either stop speaking or raise his voice in order for everyone to be able to hear what he was saying… We learned many fascinating facts about Savannah!"
* A traveler said: "Steve was a fantastic guide on this tour. He provided so much interesting history about many of the stops and other places along the way."
* A traveler said: "Night time with light rain enhanced the ambience, great street entertainment. Enjoyed the story telling."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour! Interesting and fun guide, gave all the details we wanted on history, plants, etc. and showed us her favorite views, gates and more. A great way to learn Savannah!"
* A traveler said: "See all the beautiful home and gardens. The boat tour was awesome. Good food and drinks. The staff was very pleasant and will to accommodate all passengers."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the tour and experience Savannah by bike! Dee is nice and knowledgeable and makes it fun and interesting! Thank you for a great Savannah Bike tour!"
* A traveler said: "Had a fun time Patrick was great he knew his history of Savannah the tour was great found it interesting about the city"
* A traveler said: "The crew was courteous, attentive, and professional. From the moment we walked up, the ship's crew made us feel welcome and special. The music was lively and had everyone singing and dancing. It was truly a joy to experience the Georgia Queen in Savannah."
* A traveler said: "Favorite tour during our visit. Relaxing and we enjoyed seeing the ships and tugboats. Night on the river was beautiful. Drinks were good. Chicken wings good but I wouldn’t order the crab dip again."
* A traveler said: "Just a fun time! The narrator was great! Food awesome!! And plenty of it! The fried chicken was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "Absolute great Torres. Our guide Austin was amazing. Clearly so interested in the history of the city. I would recommend over and over again. Small intimate and so much better than a scripted trolley tour. Can’t say enough for a great time we had."
* A traveler said: "I am 71 years old and I just enjoyed sitting in the air conditioned bar with a margarita in my hand and watching the river roll by. My teen grandchildren enjoyed roaming around the boat, eating desert after brunch, drinking soda and watching the dolphins! Yes, I enjoyed that, too!"
* A traveler said: "Having happy birthday song to me. ..... Enjoying time with my husband 💕. We had an amazing server in Ms. Deborah"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Savannah Historic District
- Columbia Square
- Temple Mickve Israel
- Wormsloe State Historic Site
- Factors Walk
- Telfair Museums Jepson Center
- Telfair Academy
- Historic Savannah Theatre
- Andrew Low House
- Davenport House Museum
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Gribble House Paranormal Experience
- Madison Square
- Olde Pink House
- Chippewa Square
- Massie Heritage Center
- Reynolds Square
- Mercer Williams House Museum
- Owens-Thomas House
- The Pirates’ House
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida