Top Savannah Private and Luxury
34 results | All Savannah Tours
* A traveler said: "Susannah was the best! She shared a wealth of history, architecture, and art within the cemetery tour. She was funny, intelligent, and made the tour a great experience, kept us all interested! Would definitely take this tour again and recommend friends and family."
* A traveler said: "This sightseeing cruise was amazing. The weather was great to start off and the staff was very courteous and friendly. There is so much rich history in Savannah and the guide was very knowledgeable. I will definitely be taking this cruise on my next visit to Savannah. Very reasonably priced."
* A traveler said: "Rhis was my first time in Savannah. This is the Best way to see Savannah for the first time. Great price also. Beautiful town. Convenient too."
* A traveler said: "Best tour I went on the whole trip!! I don’t even love history but I was fascinated. TC was so enthusiastic and knowledgeable. Awesome tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Steve was great and very accommodating to refund 1 who got sick before our girls trip. Thank you for that! He also has a great big personality and very engaging with our large crowd. Overall, a very fun evening and would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Bill Bell was our guide he was amazing highly recommend this tour!!!!! Got to see more than we expected and guide was very informative."
* A traveler said: "Our "land" guide was absolutely awesome! Very entertaining and so knowledgeable. The "sea" part was beautiful and informative and drinks were delicious. We had a great day ."
* A traveler said: "Great host, great information and great fun! Would also recommend for families with children over 7!"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable driver. A lot if information given. Beautiful city. We enjoyed the ride. Could have stopped in some of the more scenic places, so we could get good pictures."
* A traveler said: "Fun and informative. Comfortable ride. Great way to see the whole city in comfort on a hot day. Easy to get off and on at various stops. Friendly and courteous guide."
* A traveler said: "I’ve been on many city walking tours and I can honestly say that Keith was one of the best guides that I have ever had. He was not only extremely knowledgeable but shared his knowledge with such enthusiasm. I learned so much in the 2 hours we spent together. I would highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Andy was great! He had a Wealth of knowledge and was very personable The itinerary was well laid out and made the most of the time allotted."
* A traveler said: "Chris was an outstanding tour guide and was extremely knowledgeable of Savannah. We enjoyed ourselves very much and Chris was very personable as well. Chris was on time, car was clean and he was an excellent driver. Thank you Chris for a wonderful tour! John and I had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Laura was an excellent tour guide! She gave great drink recommendations and brought really fun energy to the whole tour! Would 100% recommend this to anyone coming to visit Savannah!"
* A traveler said: "Extensive history of the spookiest parts of Savannah. Lady Ravenswood is an engaging and charming tour guide. This tour really made our trip to Savannah exemplary."
* A traveler said: "Loved learning some of the history of Savannah. Beautiful fun way to get around and learn about the city."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing and very educational. Bonnie is an expert and very knowledgeable of the history of the area. Even though it was raining and cold, the tour was a success. The places visited were unique, delicious drinks and great company. If you are in town, this is definitely a must!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was excellent! Andy was an outstanding guide. He took us to everything we wanted to see. The trip was informative and fun! We loved the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great host on our ghost walk. He was very informative and animated. Wish we would of down our tour earlier in our stay in Savannah. We could of done more things that was on the ghost walk during the day and we would be able to make some dinner reservations at some of the mentioned restaurants."
* A traveler said: "Patrick was an authentic story teller and shared quite a few stories and experiences that have happened in Savannah over the years...and presently. Very interesting! Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Had a fun time Patrick was great he knew his history of Savannah the tour was great found it interesting about the city"
* A traveler said: "Darcy was amazing at taking us the stories of each location. She was upbeat and very informative! Loved the tour and will definitely recommend!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Let me just start by say…… Heyyyy queens lol 😉 we had a blast J Dev was awesome and so was her sister. We laugh so hard these ladies were a flipping blast. Have you ever seen a queen do the splits in 👠 well we did it was fabulous YES GIRL!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Telfair Museums Jepson Center
- Mercer Williams House Museum
- Wormsloe State Historic Site
- American Prohibition Museum
- Sorrel Weed House
- Factors Walk
- Owens-Thomas House
- Savannah Historic District
- Gribble House Paranormal Experience
- Andrew Low House
- Historic Savannah Theatre
- Chippewa Square
- Madison Square
- First African Baptist Church
- Beach Institute African American Cultural Center
- The Pirates’ House
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Colonial Park Cemetery
- Massie Heritage Center
- Columbia Square
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida