Top Sarawak Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
2 Sarawak Food & Drink | All Sarawak Tours
Staying in Damai needn’t mean missing out on the beauty of a Sarawak River sunset. Soak up Kuching’s dramatic skyline and traditional stilt villages, Victorian-era edifices and hyper-modern structures, as you idle down the river. Sip cool drinks, tea, or coffee, and nibble on snacks while panoramic views slide by. Finally, your driver/guide will return you to your hotel.
Combination of Beaches Community and Forest Wildlife.Responsible & Sustainable Nature-based Tourism Development in region. To me, its an great opportunity and good investment to develop possibilities toward positive solutions/impacts in varies issues and problems around Kuching. Together we can embrace changes by discover its difference, understand the importance, appreciate the existence and enjoying unforgettable moments.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Food & Drink in Sarawak are good for avoiding crowds?
- Fort Margherita
- Niah National Park
- Talang Satang National Park
- Gunung Gading National Park
- Batang Ai National Park
- Lambir Hills National Park
- Kuching Mosque (Old State Mosque)
- Sarawak Museum
- Canada Hill
- Kuching Old Court House
- Kuching Cat Statues
- Satok Market
- Square Tower
- Kuching Cat Museum
- Kuching Waterfront (Esplanade)
- Annah Rais
Things to do near Sarawak
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Naha
- Things to do in Ishigaki
- Things to do in Nagasaki
- Things to do in Fukuoka
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture