* A traveler said: "Such a great experience. Our guide (Ayoub) was lovely and very informative. I would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Incredible tour with many amazing sites visited along the way and very informed tour guides. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was really interesting. Danjela was an excellent guide, very open to answer any question we had (a lot) and explaining everything really didactically. Really recomiendes, what a beautiful and full of history is Sarajevo!"
* A traveler said: "I fully enjoyed this tour, firstly because I really wanted to visit and pray to Our Lady of Mejugorje, which was fulfilled, and because from this tour I learned so many other things about Bosnia-Herzegovina. My tour guide Dzenana was excellent in answering my questions, as well as in giving information on other sites to visit not included in this tour."
* A traveler said: "I had a very pleasant journey with the guide Elvis, he provided a lot of informations about the history of the city, main important spots and a tasteful Bosnian coffee. I recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Our excursion was a kind of private as it was in a comfortable car with our tour guide, Adi. It turned like that because it’s off the season but it turned wonderful as we decide the next stop and where to go first. Adi, was patient with our photography and he got great shots for me jumping. Adi, is so polite, knowledgeable and kind"
Sarajevo to Dubrovnik One-Way Day Trip via Mostar - Kravice Waterfalls - Blagaj - Pocitelj and Konjic
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful experience. Our guide, whose nickname was Ado, was super friendly, knowledgeable and fun. Kravice Waterfalls, Mostar, and all the stops were fascinating and beautiful. The people at Sarajevo Funky Tours are great. The next day in Sarajevo, we took a walking tour and the Siege tour with the same operator."
* A traveler said: "Adi was a great guide! I was not able to see the catacombs but this was likely due to winter and/or covid closures which are going on during this time. I loved all of the sights! All in all, I highly recommend this tour to anyone! My guide had the BEST jokes too which made for a fun tour!"
* A traveler said: "everything just fine. Driver is good, weather is great too. Tje arrangement met expectation. Communication is on time amd clear. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Everything was so great. We enjoyed a delicious breakfast before leaving for a great trip in a perfect landscape. Guides were really kind and fun, and the meal was also nice."
* A traveler said: "We had this tour today, which was an amazing experience, going through the different parts of the country with lots of information to digest,,, none of this would have been possible without Ken from BH Adventure Tours, he has been very helpful, friendly and above all informative, thank you very much again and we would recommend all tourists to book this amazing trip with BH Adventure Tours"
* A traveler said: "An impressive day with a good guide who told us a lot of information. We had a educative day to never forget."
* A traveler said: "Great ride from the airport, clear sign on arrival, and comfortable seating. Very personable with engaging conversation, we even got a brief lesson on the local culture and government! Our driver also gives tours of Herzegovina (where he is from). He is clearly passionate about sharing his knowledge and love for his home."
* A traveler said: "Excellent choice! My tour guide Mak was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and approachable. He knew not only the history of his country but answered all questions we had! I highly recommend this tour you’ll not be disappointed! Art & Tours have a good asset (Mak) to the company! Kudos! 👍🏽"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was a soldier who’d served under the siege and it was great to hear first hand testimony. It was a moving tour but one that I think all should experience."
* A traveler said: "We read the book The bridge on the Drina and wanted to see the bridge and the area. Our guide was very knowageable and made history come alive. Thank You!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was the highlight of the my trip to Sarajevo! Our guide told us the local legends and history as we hiked through a breath-taking landscape! The lunch was also the best meal I have had in Bosnia!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the tour with beautiful and amazing sceneries of Bosnia. The tour guide was very friendly and very knowledgable."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sarajevo to Belgrade UNESCO One-Way Day Trip via West Bosnia and East Serbia
- Private tour from Sarajevo: Full-Day Medjugorje
- Mostar and Herzegovina Cities Day Tour from Sarajevo
- Sarajevo to Dubrovnik One-Way Day Trip via Mostar - Kravice Waterfalls - Blagaj - Pocitelj and Konjic
- Jajce with Pliva watermills and Travnik Day Tour from Sarajevo
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Belgrade
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Central Croatia