Shiroi Koibito Park Tours and Activities
Shiroi Koibito is a popular Japanese cookie consisting of milk or white chocolate sandwiched between two ladyfinger biscuits. The sweet-themed Shiroi Koibito Park in Sapporo takes visitors behind the scenes to see how Hokkaido’s most famous confection is made.
Entrance to the park includes a factory tour, Cookiecraft Studio where guests get to make their own Shiroi Koibito, toy exhibition, rose garden and a candy store selling a variety of sweet treats.
Each hour, the Chocolate Carnival takes place in the courtyard and involves a parade of mechanical dolls. Modeled after the Benkei steam train, the Shiroi Koibito Railway is a hit with young visitors, as is the Gulliver House play area.
Tours and Activities to Experience Shiroi Koibito Park
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sapporo Private Full-Day Tour with Local Licensed Guide
- Sapporo Private Half-Day Tour with Local Licensed Guide
- Sapporo / Hokkaido Full-Day Private Tour with Government Licensed Guide
- One Day Highlights Tour of Sapporo
- Things to do in Hokkaido
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Chiba
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanto