Top Sao Paulo Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
3 Sao Paulo Kid-Friendly | All Sao Paulo Tours
Exchange the bustling urban landscape of Sao Paulo with the cool of Magic City, an amusement and water park located near Suzano. Adults can relax in hot springs while kids check out the wave pool and six-lane waterslide. Your admission ticket is valid all day at this popular attraction.
Learn about the unique aquatic wildlife of Brazil on a visit to the Acqua Mundo Aquarium in Guaruja. Escape the busy city of Sao Paulo and head to Enseada Beach to see hundreds of species including sea lions, penguins, sharks, and alligators. Observe various exhibitions, enjoy a snack, and get the kids involved in activities at the Contact Tank at this family-friendly attraction.
Meet the wonderful and fascinating world of bees 1) THE PARK IS ECOLOGICAL: Preservation of forests and springs. 2) IT IS CULTURAL: All about the life of bees for all ages. 3) LEISURE: Attractions for children from 2 to 10 years. Our mission is to introduce children and their families to BEES 'LIFE and the importance of this insect to all animal and plant life. We began activities in 1980, with the aim of raising bees, we set up an apiary and our major focus became the development and dissemination of Beekeeping. Over time we specialize in communication for children and their families, with a special focus on attending schools and children from 2 to 10 years. After a few years we created the attractions such as giant bees, observatory, ecological trail, giant hive, bridges ("arbelhismo") and more trails.
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Sao Paulo?
What Kid-Friendly in Sao Paulo are taking additional safety precautions?
- Enchanted Forest Park (Parque da Floresta Encantada)
- Jesuit Sacred Art Museum (Museu de Arte Sacra dos Jesuitas)
- KidZania Sao Paulo
- Pateo do Collegio Church
- Monastery of Sao Bento (Mosteiro de Sao Bento)
- Immigration Museum of the State of São Paulo (Museu da Imigração)
- Latin America Memorial (Memorial da América Latina)
- Italian Building
- Sao Paulo Museum of Sacred Art (Museu de Arte Sacra)
- Sunset Square (Praça Por do Sol)
- Thermas Hot World
- Luis Carlos Berrini Avenue (Avenida Berrini)
- Hopi Hari
- Embu das Artes
- Aguias da Serra Butterfly Center (Borboletario Aguias da Serra)
- Sé Cathedral (Catedral da Sé)
- Children's City (Cidade da Criança)
- Thermas dos Laranjais
- Ski Mountain Park
- Claudio Santoro Auditorium (Auditorio Claudio Santoro)
Things to do near Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in North Chile
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Lake District