Thermas Water Park Tours
Three hours driving from São Paulo, Thermas Water Park is one of Brazil’s most modern water parks and offers tons to do for kids and adults of any age. The main attraction is, of course, the pools and waterslides. The grounds are home to 11 pools, 10 waterslides and the adrenaline-pumping Free Fall slide, which drops over 30 feet (10 meters). A highlight is the warm pools, where heated swimming holes are set among an artificial white sand beach and several waterfalls and grottos. The children’s area features a massive shallow swimming pool, dotted with colorful animal decorations, toys and small waterslides.
Address: Rodovia SP 304, s/n – Fazenda Limoeiro, São Pedro,, Sao Paulo, Brazil, Brazil
Hours: Hours vary by season
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Thermas Water Park
No results found!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are Thermas Water Park hours of operation?
Thermas Water Park hours of operation: Hours vary by season. Buy tickets in advance on Viator. If you book with Viator, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund.
Things to do near Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Paraty
- Things to do in Ilha Grande
- Things to do in Curitiba
- Things to do in Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Balneario Camboriu
- Things to do in Florianopolis
- Things to do in Búzios
- Things to do in Foz do Iguacu
- Things to do in Puerto Iguazu
- Things to do in South Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina