Thermas Hot World
Admission tickets to Thermas Hot World grant you full-day access to the park; relax in the giant hot tub or swim beneath an artificial waterfall. Kids can let off steam on the water slides and in the water play areas, which include a castle, pirate ship, and whale slide. There’s also a dedicated area for babies and younger kids, and an Adventure Zone with a climbing wall and treetop obstacle course.
Things to Know Before You Go
On-site facilities include chalet accommodation, lockers and luggage storage, free parking, free sunbeds and parasols, gift shops, a restaurant, and café.
Prepaid cards are available to make purchasing items from the café and restaurant a breeze.
Though most attractions are suitable for all ages, some slides have height restrictions.
The park and pools are wheelchair accessible, but not all slides and activities are suitable for travelers with limited mobility.
How to Get There
Thermas Hot World is located just outside Águas de Lindoia in the southeast of Sao Paulo state. There’s no public transport that goes directly to the park, but you can take a taxi from Águas de Lindoia.
When to Get There
The park is open daily from 9am to 6pm. It can get busy on weekends and during the summer holidays, so arrive early if you want to bag a parasol and sunbed.
Águas de Lindoia
Perched high in the Serra da Mantiqueira mountains, the small town of Águas de Lindoia is an integral part of Brazil’s Circuito das Águas. While most visitors head out to Thermas Hot World, the town boasts a public bath with thermal pools, mud baths, and water slides in the town. The town is also serves as a gateway to the nearby mountains, where outdoor activities include ATV excursions, horseback riding, and hiking.
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Patagonia
- Christ the Redeemer (Cristo Redentor) of Serra Negra
- Serra Negra Cable Car (Teleférico Serra Negra)
- Municipal Market (Mercado Municipal de Sao Paulo)
- Itatiba Zoo (Zooparque Itatiba)
- Walter World
- Hopi Hari
- Wet 'n’ Wild Water Park
- Claudio Santoro Auditorium (Auditorio Claudio Santoro)
- Felicia Leirner Museum (Museu Felicia Leirner)
- Jardim dos Pinhais Ecco Parque
- Enchanted Forest Park (Parque da Floresta Encantada)
- Cantareira State Park (Parque Estadual da Cantareira)
- Pedra Grande
- Latin America Memorial (Memorial da América Latina)
- Allianz Parque