Magic City Water Park
Admission tickets to Magic City offer full-day access to most of the park’s attractions. If you’re a thrill-seeker, get your adrenaline pumping on slides such as the Route 88 and Kamikaze, make a splash in the wave pool, or swim in the indoor and outdoor pools. There’s also a dedicated water play area and an amusement park aimed at younger children, and additional activities such as the Tirolaka zip-line and a giant Water Ball, which require an additional fee.
Things to Know Before You Go
On-site facilities include lockers, free sunbeds and parasols, gift shops, and a selection of cafés and restaurants.
Prepaid cards are issued at the park’s entrance and can be used to purchase items at the shop and restaurants.
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult, while children under five enter the park for free.
There are swimming areas and activities suitable for all ages, but some slides and activities have height restrictions.
The park and pools are wheelchair accessible, but not all of the activities are suitable for those with limited mobility.
How to Get There
Magic City is located in Suzano, around 37 miles (60 kilometers) southeast of Sao Paulo. Buses and taxis run from central Suzano directly to the park. If you opt to arrive using your own transport, paid parking is available at Magic City.
When to Get There
Magic City is open daily, year-round from 10am to 5pm. The busiest time to visit is over the summer months of December to February, when the park is particularly crowded on weekends. Outside of peak season, some rides close or only operate for part of the day.
Theme Parks around Sao Paulo
Magic City isn’t the only option for thrill-seekers in Sao Paulo; some of Brazil’s most popular theme parks are within day trip distance of the capital. The Hopi Hari amusement park and Wet ‘n’ Wild water park are just north of the city, while further north is the Thermas dos Laranjais, a thermal spa and water park complex. South of the city, the SelvaSP Adventure Park gives you the chance to go ziplining over a natural waterfall.
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Patagonia
- Children's City (Cidade da Criança)
- Zoo Safari at São Paulo Zoo
- Acqua Mundo Aquarium
- Sao Paulo Zoo (Zoológico de Sao Paulo)
- Sao Paulo Aquarium
- Immigration Museum of the State of São Paulo (Museu da Imigração)
- Liberdade (Bairro da Liberdade)
- Pateo do Collegio Church
- Sé Cathedral (Catedral da Sé)
- Sao Paulo Municipal Theater (Theatro Municipal)
- Farol Santander (Banespa Tower)
- Monastery of Sao Bento (Mosteiro de Sao Bento)
- Ibirapuera Park
- Art Gallery of the State of Sao Paulo (Pinacoteca do Estado de Sao Paulo)