Top Santos Hiking Tours
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Santos Tours
Description of the script: We go by boat to the beginning of the trekking about 50 minutes of sailing on the high seas, the boat trip is already a separate route as we go along all the deserted beaches of the ecological reserve seeing breathtaking landscapes, works of nature, rocky shores and many curiosities along the way. We will disembark at Barra do Una Beach and then we will walk 22 km, passing by trails and roads; the first 6 beaches are for photos only and a little rest on the penultimate beach at Arpoador we stayed 30 to 40 minutes longer. There we have a beach and a rapids for the bath when it's time to leave. ☆☆ Tip: very willing and who is really used to doing long distance trekking. Minimum 10 people maximum 25 or to match.
In Praias Secretas da Juréia Itatins, the challenge is to resist the breathtaking landscapes of the route. Walk along wild beaches and trails through the forest with a lot of history, information and safety, with local accredited and specialized guides/monitors. A true immersion in the Atlantic Forest. The itinerary lasts approximately six hours, including transfers by boat or 4x4 vehicle, stops for contemplation of the environment and conversations with guides/monitors, bathing in the sea and in streams of fresh and crystalline water and interesting stories about the region. We are the creator and precursor of the Secret Beaches itinerary since 2010. Local and specialized team, Cadastur Guides and Environmental Monitors accredited in the Park, with all authorizations by Organs responsible bodies. Adventure and culture with security, Information, quality of life and lots of fun. Book your activity and have a legitimate Adventure in the Secret Beaches of Juréia - Itatins!!!
An experience in one of the few traditional communities that still keep the fishing way of life and live in contact with nature. The Caruara neighborhood is a quiet place that doesn't even look like the urban Santos we know. Dealing with knowledge, the way of life, the local landscape is a rewarding experience and still helps women and young people in the community.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Hiking Tours in Santos?
What Hiking Tours in Santos are taking additional safety precautions?
These Santos experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Hiking Tours in Santos are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Patagonia
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets