Top Santos Art & Culture Classes
Saved to wishlist!
Art & Culture Classes
On the Ground
Classes & Workshops
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Food & Drink
Art & Culture
Nature and Wildlife
1 result | All Santos Tours
Sort by: Featured
An experience in one of the few traditional communities that still keep the fishing way of life and live in contact with nature. The Caruara neighborhood is a quiet place that doesn't even look like the urban Santos we know. Dealing with knowledge, the way of life, the local landscape is a rewarding experience and still helps women and young people in the community.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Art & Culture Classes in Santos are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Santos may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Patagonia