Top Santorini Shore Excursions
323 results | All Santorini Tours
* A traveler said: "This was our favorite activity on Santorini. The staff was very accommodating and went out of their way to make us feel welcome and comfortable. The food was delicious!"
* A traveler said: "Santorini was beautiful! Michael, our Guide, was great! Great suggestions and flexible! We had an amazing time. A must see island. Thanks Michael!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour. One of the highlights of our trip. Our tour guide Ted was phenomenal and a very engaging teacher!"
* A traveler said: "A great way to get a taste of Santorini. Mary was an excellent guide. Saw several beaches, great scenic views. Nice air conditioned van. Recommend highly."
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful, and was a great way to view Santorini. Marcos was so friendly and knowledgeable. He took us through Santorini and kept us entertained the whole time. This tour was perfect, and would not have been the same if Marcos hadn't been such a excellent tour guide."
* A traveler said: "The crew is great. The cata is comfortable and very clean. Food was good. The views and the sunset are amazing. Diving with the fishes was really nice."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! Maria was very knowledgeable and brought such a light positive energy to the tour. One of my husband and my favorite activities on our honeymoon"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the full day tour of Santorini very much! Theodore was very knowledgeable and friendly. He made suggestions but allowed us to do what we wanted and he was flexible with the schedule so that we could arrange the tour between our check out time and flight time. We saw more of the island through the tour than we would have seen on our own and we learned so much about the island’s history, agriculture, people, etc. it was a very enjoyable way to spend our last day in Santorini!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour guide who brought us everywhere we wanted to go!! Lunch near the black sand beach for best gyros! Dinner reservations on Amoudi bay at Dimetrios Taverna ! At sunset. Most incredible area yo not be missed !"
* A traveler said: "If you go to Santorini Island, go to the Caldera boat tour. It is one of must thing to do I think. There was fantastic views all around and a swimming in the hot springs."
* A traveler said: "First: a word about Greece. The landscapes are stunningly beautiful: coastlines, mountains, blue water. You will walk among 2,500-year-old archaeological sites. The food is every bit as good as you imagine it will be. But the best part of Greece is its people. I had not one bad interaction with a local Greek; they were consistently gracious, friendly, helpful. This country deserves to be on your bucket list. Greece has something like 38 million visitors (in a country with 11 million residents) in 2019. That number is less than half right now as they recover from the pandemic. Now is the time to go to Greece! Bring your swimsuit, appetite, and camera. It’s the trip of a lifetime. We booked a private customizable tour through Viator. The tour guide meets you at the palm tree as you exit the cable cars. She was patiently holding a sign with my name, it was very easy to link up with her. You have a customizable private tour awaiting. Our party was in a comfortable minibus. You must see the village of Oia pronounced (Eee-Yah). This is where you will see the beautiful domed churches with Aegean Sea backdrop. Take your selfie along with hundreds of other tourists. It was crowded but people were polite and understood everyone needed their moment to take a photo. We also visited the Three Bells of Fira church. From this vantage point, you can see the caldera. Santorini is a volcanic island. Appox. 3,500 years ago, the volcano exploded with such intensity that it broke the island into three different islands. We swam at the black sand beach and had a traditional Greek lunch at a local restaurant. The tour guide was very flexible as I asked to skip certain locations while spending more time at others. You have the option to visit a winery, wine museum, four towns and two beaches. They got us back to the village of Fira to catch the cable car back to the ship. There are plenty of photo shots, restaurants, and shops in the Fira. A note about the cable cars: tickets are six Euros per person. The ride is only about 1-2 minutes, but the line could get long if there are multiple cruise ships visiting Santorini. The cable car is the only practical way to get from sea level to the top of the island and back. Do not take the donkeys, it’s unsafe for you and cruel for them. Cruise ship tenders are waiting at the bottom of the cable cars."
* A traveler said: "We loved our private tour. Our guide took us to all the places we wanted and we spent the perfect amount of time at each. He recommended a local, seaside restaurant for lunch. The food was amazing and cheap. We couldn’t even finish it all. We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent. George was very knowledgeable, friendly, experienced and funny too. He accommodated all of us taking in consideration the multigenerational group. We enjoyed the island very much thanks to George’s selection of places he showed us. Beautiful views, the highest point of Santorini. Quiet St. Mark church with wonderful natural surroundings. We had limited time, but saw the maximum. We enjoyed it all and can truly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was excellent, Andreus shared a wealth of history and information. It was a great way to start our visit to Santorini."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the company of Stefano and all of his knowledge of the island, wineries and all he could give us in the time we had for the tour. We learned so much and had so much fun with him and all he showed us and shared about the history and current island workings! A+++++ Again, Thank YOU Stefano!!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was very informative and Gia was a great tour guide!. She was very accommodating and made sure us seniors didn’t have to walk too much!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour! Definitely a great way to see the island in a short amount of time and learn some history! Absolutely loved it and would recommend to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was Nikos and he was absolutely wonderful! Very comfortable, luxurious van and he seemed so genuinely excited to show us around the island. We already had a general idea of what we wanted to see but didn't know how to put it altogether but Nikos already had a plan that included all the major sights and gave us a few options of some extra activities we could do if we had the time. While giving us some time to walk around Oia, Nikos went ahead and called a very popular winery/museum to make reservations for us for a wine tasting. The experience was awesome and not something we would have thought to do if he had not suggested it. I would 100% recommend this experience to anyone traveling to Santorini. 10/10 experience. Ask for Nikos!"
* A traveler said: "Theadore was fabulous! Wonderful information, efficient use of time and fun for the whole family. Thank you- we will certainly recommend you to our friends"
* A traveler said: "Great overall. Crew, boat, food, and program, the whole thing. Just enough people not to feel to crowded."
* A traveler said: "The crew was so pleasent and the swim at the Red beach was awesome. Love the seafood and traditional food."
* A traveler said: "Love this tour the Guide and the driver where very professional and really adjusted the tour to us well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Michael was a great guide! We saw the best of Santorini in one day! He was really accomodating and flexible as we threw him a curveball by suggesting we drop a couple planned stops and adding a 2nd winery that was recommended by our friends! He kept a handle of the schedule and reservations so my wife and I could relax and enjoy Santorini!!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Multi-day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast