Top Santorini Hiking Tours
48 results | All Santorini Tours
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour! Definitely a great way to see the island in a short amount of time and learn some history! Absolutely loved it and would recommend to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Very fun! And reasonably priced. The volcano is a must-see, amazing views and a little bit of history."
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome, everyone was extremely nice. Would recommend. Boat ride was great, pick up was easy."
* A traveler said: "This is a MUST BOOK! We had such an amazing time on this sunset cruise with a fantastic crew and captain with great company! The boat was a really good size and we had the perfect amount of people on the boat (not over crowded at all). We had such a lovely time and enjoyed the food on board. This was a 10 out of 10!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great experience with Manos and Rebecca, they are very sweet and did everything needed to make sure you had fun and felt comfortable. It was a unique experience that my husband and I will remember forever."
* A traveler said: "Great excursion with a great value. Learned more about Santorini and the islands than I thought I would. 100% recommend."
* A traveler said: "Amazing day out, friendly crew, delicious lunch, swimming in beautiful spots, sailing in the caldera, I only wish it was longer! :-)"
* A traveler said: "The tour was AMAZING and a great way to see many sights of Santorini! The guides were very knowledgeable and wonderful to talk to! The bus was a great touch and a wonderful relief from the Santorini sun. It truly was the perfect start to our trip! You are going to want to do this for sure when visiting Santorini!"
* A traveler said: "Perissa beach was so Nice. Lunch was fantastic and the sea was very refreshing. Gregory was an excellent guide very helpfull and attentionate. We saw such beautiful sceneries and learned a lot about the island. Did mot like Oai: too crowded. Would have stayed longer in Perissa and Pyrgos."
* A traveler said: "Super Demetris (Santorini Road Trip)…he brought us all around the island in a fantastic private adventure!"
* A traveler said: "A great way to get a taste of Santorini. Mary was an excellent guide. Saw several beaches, great scenic views. Nice air conditioned van. Recommend highly."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was excellent, Andreus shared a wealth of history and information. It was a great way to start our visit to Santorini."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was everything we could have hoped for. Interesting, knowledgeable, funny and energetic. The tour was designed to cover a wide variety of interesting locations and experiences. Loved the fact that our tour day ended with a wine tasting on the cliffs overlooking that magnificent caldera! I would recommend this group to anyone. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Arturo was the best. He was courteous and very informative. His vehicle was clean and kept cool so we were very comfortable. He showed us so many beautiful sites. I would highly recommend him for other tourists."
* A traveler said: "My driver was so friendly and on-time which I appreciated both. Great communication the day before and morning of. Glad I got their card to make sure I'm booking with them next time, Top Santorini Tours."
* A traveler said: "We had such a wonderful time with Christos. He made us feel like family and very taken care of. It was very informative and the views were breathtaking. Definitely bring good shoes. We highly recommend this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast