Top Santorini Dining Experiences
73 results | All Santorini Tours
* A traveler said: "Was a great experience! I’m not a cook but my husband loves it and I am excited to go back home and try to use the skills I learned. Fun time!"
* A traveler said: "LOVED Aggelos and the entire experience! We met so many fun people from all over the world and learned so much about Santorini wine-how to taste, smell, pair etc. and thoroughly enjoyed every minute!"
* A traveler said: "Pickup was a breeze. Our guide was a wonderful expert & the wineries/vineyards we visited were amazing. We learned so much, more than we expected honestly, and the wine we tasted was delicious & plentiful. We had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Great crew, excellent food, wonderful time! It was a smaller group which felt very COVID safe. Wonderful way to get out on the water. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time with Chef Kleanthis at the Kokkano. Well prepared with the food preparations and a delicious meal. My only comment is we needed to have a glass of wine as part of the Class and Dinner. Would have been much better to have eaten each of the courses as prepared. Still one of the best cooking classes we have attended around the world."
* A traveler said: "It was very well organised. Our tour guide had a lot of knowledge from the island and the wine. The selection of the wineries/wines was very good and we got to enjoy sunset in Oía at the best bar to do that."
* A traveler said: "Definitely recommend if you’re a couple wanting to do something unique. Cooking was so fun and wine tasting was great. Everyone was so lovely and looked after us. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "This cruise is a must. My Santorini trip would not have been the same without this Caldera experience. The crew were friendly and knowledgeable. The hiking and swimming experiences were fabulous. And the bar abd food were very good. Beyond my expectations."
* A traveler said: "Loved the experience. All three winery’s were unique. We were pleasantly surprised that each winery offered a food pairing. Angelo our guide was excellent. He had extensive knowledge of the wines and the effect that food pairings had on the wines."
* A traveler said: "Epic!! I still can't get over the amazing time we had. The food was delicious, music and performances spectacular and the service remarkable. I love the way they engaged the audience and kept the wine coming. A once in life time experience. This is must while in Athens, Greece."
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing , we loved the wine tasting , the sunset was absolutely beautiful and our tour guide was very knowledgeable about everything and his jokes were great as well would highly recommend if you aren’t sure what you want"
* A traveler said: "The tour was AMAZING and a great way to see many sights of Santorini! The guides were very knowledgeable and wonderful to talk to! The bus was a great touch and a wonderful relief from the Santorini sun. It truly was the perfect start to our trip! You are going to want to do this for sure when visiting Santorini!"
* A traveler said: "Maria was absolutely amazing! Wineries were beautiful. Let people know which wineries ahead of time."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience highly recommended. I will never forget this day and I know the no one from our group will. Friendly funny made everyone feel welcome and helped Mario our fisherman 10 year have the time of his life. One of the best experiences."
* A traveler said: "Awesome trip! We loved all of it- sailing, swimming, seeing the sights from the sea, and the dinner. It was a fun-filled day. We recommend this excursive."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best experiences in Santorini! We got to snorkel and fish while the captain and crew made us an amazing lunch. I got sea sick and the attention I received was empathetic and encouraging. The captain is very knowledgeable!"
* A traveler said: "The crew is great. The cata is comfortable and very clean. Food was good. The views and the sunset are amazing. Diving with the fishes was really nice."
* A traveler said: "Lovely staff, food was great, unlimited beer and wine. Stops were amazing we were swimming off the boat. Recommended experience and the sunset well must be seen!!"
* A traveler said: "What we liked about this cruise is that there were only 10 people allowed on a tour, we like small number of people. The food was yummy, and the staffs were really nice and knowledgable about the area which we enjoyed learning about Santorini. We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Ancient history and wine became a perfect combination. Made special by the tour guide George who bought great character to the wine tasting. Would recommend"
* A traveler said: "Highlight of Santorini. A must do experience! Best crew, beautiful sights, amazing food. Visited red beach, white beach and the hot springs."
* A traveler said: "The crew on the catamaran was professional and ensured that we were taken care of the whole cruise. Stella was an excellent host and made our cruise enjoyable and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "From the food to the tour itself, the crew made our experience one for the books. I definitely intend to book again during another visit! Grazie Paolo and Katherina!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Dining Experiences
- Dinner Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast