Top Santorini Classes & Workshops
30 results | All Santorini Tours
* A traveler said: "Great crew, excellent food, wonderful time! It was a smaller group which felt very COVID safe. Wonderful way to get out on the water. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "This was without question the most memorable experience of what was an amazing week in Santorini. The hosts create a very fun and relaxed atmosphere while creating a tremendous educational experience. Can’t recommend highly enough. We will attend again if we are fortunate enough to return to Santorini."
* A traveler said: "The entire crew was nothing short of stellar. Professional, friendly and even had gum for my wife who was a bit uneasy at one moment. Skip the party cruise and go for this semi exclusive experience."
* A traveler said: "Great excursion with a great value. Learned more about Santorini and the islands than I thought I would. 100% recommend."
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip, principally due to the quality of the 3 staff onboard! They were excellent, extremely professional, polite and friendly! The food was very well prepared and presented. The boat was spotlessly clean, very spacious with shade and sunbathing areas! To redo! I was on the 560 Laguna"
* A traveler said: "Great trip if you don't want to be out all day, very nice crew, hike is rather easy and a short swim. Demetra, our guide was very knowledgeable and I really enjoyed her explanations around the volcano."
* A traveler said: "LOVED Aggelos and the entire experience! We met so many fun people from all over the world and learned so much about Santorini wine-how to taste, smell, pair etc. and thoroughly enjoyed every minute!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time with Chef Kleanthis at the Kokkano. Well prepared with the food preparations and a delicious meal. My only comment is we needed to have a glass of wine as part of the Class and Dinner. Would have been much better to have eaten each of the courses as prepared. Still one of the best cooking classes we have attended around the world."
* A traveler said: "Great guide, well organized. This tour allowed us to see all the main areas that we wanted to see on Santorini."
* A traveler said: "Definitely recommend if you’re a couple wanting to do something unique. Cooking was so fun and wine tasting was great. Everyone was so lovely and looked after us. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Super Demetris (Santorini Road Trip)…he brought us all around the island in a fantastic private adventure!"
* A traveler said: "All round an excellent day out. It was exactly as advertised and lived up to our expectations. I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Santorini."
* A traveler said: "This was the funnest thing we did on Santorini! The wine was fantastic. We met new friends and the scenery was breathtaking! Our guide Andrew was very knowledgeable and our driver Alex was amazing!!! They even were professional photographers and took awesome pictures of us at sunset."
* A traveler said: "The virtual cooking class was a lot of fun and we made delicious tomato fritters. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved experiencing the food and wine of Santorini, with an amazing tour guide! We learned and connected through wine tasting and cooking local farm cuisine. I loved being able to pick some food straight from the vines and experience a new side of Santorini! We will definitely be trying to cook some recipes at home!"
* A traveler said: "Kwstas is a wonderful photographer! He familiar with every scenic spots in the island. We are not good in doing poses,but he taught us how to do so and brought us to some unique spots in the island! The one hour was well spent!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable, both on the history of Santorini and the plentiful wines we tasted. The wineries were clean and modern, and very welcoming. The evening meal was very tasty with huge amounts of food. The vehicles were clean and modern. The only drawback was that the tour was delayed and therefore a little rushed."
* A traveler said: "There isn’t a better spot for this cooking class, it takes place in the heart of the square. The clock goes off every hour by the church, it’s a breathtaking view. The chef knows all about Greek cuisine and is so helpful and inclusive with the whole group. Definitely recommend and would take again!"
* A traveler said: "This was an outstanding experience. Time to give some background, photos of Santorini and a great conversation while making a traditional dish to the island. We had alot of fun and loved the outcome!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely wonderful! Pick up was so easy, our guide Seb was a ton of fun to hang out with, the hike was beautiful and Seb was so engaging during it. We loved the swim in the Sea before cooking class. And the cooking class was so authentic and tasty with incredible views! I would 100% recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast