Top Santiago Travel & Transportation Services
116 results | All Santiago Tours
* A traveler said: "Prompt meeting at airport and taken directly to the hotel. Nice vehicle, clean and roomy. Plenty of room for all of our luggage."
* A traveler said: "The transport arrived at the hotel exactly to the time advised by MTO Tour Chile. This allowed a leisurely drive to San Antonio. The driver was very pleasant and helpful. An excellent service."
* A traveler said: "Jorge was excellent and the van was new and clean. Great ride, safe driver, very responsible. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Excellent from booking to pickup and set down. Had to make a change to original pickup time but all went well."
* A traveler said: "The driver was early and was waiting for us at the appointed pickup time. The vehicle (van) was clean and the service was very efficient on all levels. I Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Driver was waiting for us patiently - bags took forever so we were delighted to see him. Car was spotless and driver was good - felt safe and secure with him."
* A traveler said: "Cristian & his wife Constance (who spoke fluent English) were on time & a pleasure to talk with during the 1 hour & 45 minute trip."
* A traveler said: "Driver and car were ready, on time, car was very comfortable and clean, the driver was highly skilled (the roads between Santiago and San Antonio, Chile are not easy to drive), he was also very courteous. Definitely an excellent service."
* A traveler said: "Great excursion to a beautiful location high in the Andes near the border of Argentina. The wine tasting and petroglyphs walk were also worthwhile."
* A traveler said: "Francisco was a very good guide. He explained many things about the culture and ways of life of the local people."
* A traveler said: "Everything detailed in the overview were provided. Our guide, Christian, was a very nice man and provided a lot of information about the region. The picnic was quite nice. I enjoyed the opportunity at El Yeso to be able to do a nice walk. Highlight of the day was the Chocolate House ... I could have spent more time there. Very good day out."
* A traveler said: "One of the best day trips that we have been on. Wonderful scenery absolutely clean air. Alexandro was a very attentive and informative guide and our driver Jeorge was also helpful and considerate. My wife and I both felt that it was thoroughly enjoyable and good value."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful informative trip showing us the highlights of Vina Del Mar and Valparaíso. Our guide, Carolina, was passionate, enthusiastic and knowledgeable. An empanada snack was included but it probably would have been better served closer to 12:30 than 3:00. A great excursion."
* A traveler said: "Great guide and driver. Both were friendly and knew the city very well. They provided an interesting mix of history, current events, background of what we were seeing and some "little known facts" along with a good sense of humor and personal interaction. A perfect way to get an overview of this beautiful and interesting city."
* A traveler said: "Excellent transfer experience! The driver was friendly and told us about the regions we were passing through, and he came a bit early. No problems. We would do this again in a minute. One thing I wouod recommend is to have the GOOGLE TRANSLATE APP on your phone. That way, you and your driver can communicate easily from your own language to Spanish (or whatever language your driver has). Another app to have is the WHATSAPP so you can also easily communicate by text or by phone."
* A traveler said: "Easy. We walked out of the luggage area and were greeted right away with a sign and my name clearly written. Carol was very pleasant. Gave us tips for being in the city and her card in case we needed help. We were dropped off at our hotel. It was perfect."
* A traveler said: "Exceptional, professional service. The driver was there when he said he would be, got us safely to the hotel in a nice, roomy car...couldn’t ask for more. Communication throughout was also first-rate."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Transfer from Santiago Airport to Santiago
- Private Transfer from Santiago Airport or Hotel to San Antonio Hotel or Port
- Private Transfer San Antonio port to Hotel or Santiago Airport
- Private Transfer from Santiago Hotel to SCL Airport
- Private Departure Transfer from Santiago City to Santiago de Chile Airport
- Santo Domingo Church (Iglesia de Santo Domingo)
- Museum of Memory and Human Rights
- Barrio Lastarria
- Matetic Vineyard
- Chilean Museum of Pre-Colombian Art (Museo Chileno de Arte Precolombino)
- Undurraga Winery (Viña Undurraga)
- La Moneda Palace (Palacio de la Moneda)
- La Chascona
- La Campana National Park (Parque Nacional La Campana)
- Valle Nevado Ski Resort
- Club Hipico
- San Antonio Valley
- Termas de Chillán Hot Springs
- Barrio Italia
- Colchagua Valley
- Portillo Ski Resort
- Los Dominicos Handicraft Village
- La Parroquia San Vicente Ferrer
- Chilean National Library (Biblioteca Nacional de Chile)
- Aquamundo Aquarium