Top Santiago Transfers
90 results | All Santiago Tours
* A traveler said: "Prompt meeting at airport and taken directly to the hotel. Nice vehicle, clean and roomy. Plenty of room for all of our luggage."
* A traveler said: "The transport arrived at the hotel exactly to the time advised by MTO Tour Chile. This allowed a leisurely drive to San Antonio. The driver was very pleasant and helpful. An excellent service."
* A traveler said: "Excellent from booking to pickup and set down. Had to make a change to original pickup time but all went well."
* A traveler said: "The driver was early and was waiting for us at the appointed pickup time. The vehicle (van) was clean and the service was very efficient on all levels. I Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Jorge was excellent and the van was new and clean. Great ride, safe driver, very responsible. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Driver was waiting for us patiently - bags took forever so we were delighted to see him. Car was spotless and driver was good - felt safe and secure with him."
* A traveler said: "Cristian & his wife Constance (who spoke fluent English) were on time & a pleasure to talk with during the 1 hour & 45 minute trip."
* A traveler said: "Driver and car were ready, on time, car was very comfortable and clean, the driver was highly skilled (the roads between Santiago and San Antonio, Chile are not easy to drive), he was also very courteous. Definitely an excellent service."
* A traveler said: "Francisco was a very good guide. He explained many things about the culture and ways of life of the local people."
* A traveler said: "One of the best day trips that we have been on. Wonderful scenery absolutely clean air. Alexandro was a very attentive and informative guide and our driver Jeorge was also helpful and considerate. My wife and I both felt that it was thoroughly enjoyable and good value."
* A traveler said: "Great excursion to a beautiful location high in the Andes near the border of Argentina. The wine tasting and petroglyphs walk were also worthwhile."
* A traveler said: "Everything detailed in the overview were provided. Our guide, Christian, was a very nice man and provided a lot of information about the region. The picnic was quite nice. I enjoyed the opportunity at El Yeso to be able to do a nice walk. Highlight of the day was the Chocolate House ... I could have spent more time there. Very good day out."
* A traveler said: "excellent service and follow up with an English speaking guide to accompany us to San Antonio port to ensure that we were delivered to the correct ship. Both Guide and Vehicle arrived before quoted pick up time thereby alleviating any stress. Recommend the service!!"
* A traveler said: "Easy. We walked out of the luggage area and were greeted right away with a sign and my name clearly written. Carol was very pleasant. Gave us tips for being in the city and her card in case we needed help. We were dropped off at our hotel. It was perfect."
* A traveler said: "After a long haul flight its always nice to have someone there with your name waiting for you."
* A traveler said: "It was so helpful having help through the airport to security!!! My guide was great! I highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and spoke clear and distinct English. They were always on time and answered all our questions. Will definately use VIATOR again; maybe in a different City."
* A traveler said: "Driver was very personable. even though he had minimal english he was very helpful and nice. He made sure I was comfortable"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Transfer from Santiago Airport to Santiago
- Private Transfer from Santiago Airport or Hotel to San Antonio Hotel or Port
- Private Transfer San Antonio port to Hotel or Santiago Airport
- Private Transfer from Santiago Hotel to SCL Airport
- Private Departure Transfer from Santiago City to Santiago de Chile Airport