Top Santiago Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
482 results | All Santiago Tours
* A traveler said: "Francisco was a very good guide. He explained many things about the culture and ways of life of the local people."
* A traveler said: "One of the best day trips that we have been on. Wonderful scenery absolutely clean air. Alexandro was a very attentive and informative guide and our driver Jeorge was also helpful and considerate. My wife and I both felt that it was thoroughly enjoyable and good value."
* A traveler said: "Great guide and driver. Both were friendly and knew the city very well. They provided an interesting mix of history, current events, background of what we were seeing and some "little known facts" along with a good sense of humor and personal interaction. A perfect way to get an overview of this beautiful and interesting city."
* A traveler said: "Everything detailed in the overview were provided. Our guide, Christian, was a very nice man and provided a lot of information about the region. The picnic was quite nice. I enjoyed the opportunity at El Yeso to be able to do a nice walk. Highlight of the day was the Chocolate House ... I could have spent more time there. Very good day out."
* A traveler said: "A must tour while in Santiago. A well rounded overview of the city and culture. Our guide Carol was very informative and spoke perfect English."
* A traveler said: "This was such a great experience! It really felt like we got to experience the culture of Chile while visiting the art gallery and going to smaller vineyards. Cristian was an amazing and very knowledgeable guide! Would do this tour every time we come back to Chile! Plus all the wines were top notch!"
* A traveler said: "Gabriel provided us with an outstanding tour of four wineries in Casablanca Valley. He was an excellent guide and provided us with a very relaxed tempo. He was very friendly and informative as well."
* A traveler said: "Excellent half day we really really enjoyed it great tour guide showed many terrific spots of interest"
* A traveler said: "Sebastian was an exceptional guide with thorough knowledge of not just the geography of Santiago but also provided a fascinating insight into its history, politics and social structure. I have never had a better city tour in any part of the world than this."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Alexis and driver Rodrigo were excellent. Very informative tour with good humour. The Concho y Toro extension was well worth the visit."
* A traveler said: "Ismael was our guide. He was enthusiastic , passionate and knowledgeable about the history of Chile and Santiago. We appreciated his English fluency. His knowledge is deep."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time touring several wineries. The amount of information shared was impressive and the variation of wineries gave us several different Chilean wines to sample. Mick was an excellent guide and fun person to spend the day with. We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Prompt meeting at airport and taken directly to the hotel. Nice vehicle, clean and roomy. Plenty of room for all of our luggage."
* A traveler said: "The driver and tour guide were very professional, and shared lots of their knowledge of the area. The bus was very comfortable. The sights were terrific. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Well organised tour to spectacular views of the Andes Great introduction to Chile. Superb well informed guide"
* A traveler said: "Driver picked us up at appropriate time and location in a clean well appointed transfer van. Was courteous friendly and knowledgeable. Tour met and exceeded all exceptions. Could not have been better"
* A traveler said: "Professional and informative guide who made adjustments based on the tourists she had. Perfect overview of the city. Pleasant personality and obviously takes pride in her work. A must for first-time visitors. I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This is a really good half day experience. We've been to many wineries, but this one had something very unique...a field of 26 different types of grapes that have been planted so that you can see how different they are. As a bonus, it was harvest time when we were there so we could taste the many different varieties right from the vine."
* A traveler said: "Maya, Elias and Phillip were all absolutely great on the trek, they were really attentive and informative. The trek itself was amazing, when we were on the mountain we had it all to ourselves, it was like our own private tour. I would highly recommend this trip. It was the perfect end to my wonderful time in Santiago, thanks again!"
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour which I highly recommend. Ingrid was very knowledgeable and provided very good inputs regarding Santiago."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful informative trip showing us the highlights of Vina Del Mar and Valparaíso. Our guide, Carolina, was passionate, enthusiastic and knowledgeable. An empanada snack was included but it probably would have been better served closer to 12:30 than 3:00. A great excursion."
* A traveler said: "We were stuck in Santiago when our cruise was cancelled. We did this tour to fill up a day before a flight back to the UK. It was very good. We saw a lot of the city and heard a lot about the history and the current challenges in Chile. Jaime the tour guide was very knowledgeable and the driver managed to pick us up very quickly at key points."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Felipe, was fun, energetic and very informative! The hike itself was beautiful, but a lot more demanding than what I had anticipated. After the hike, we drove to the hot springs about 30 minutes away. The view was nothing short of breathtaking. This tour was well worth the money spent!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Plaza de la Constitucion
- La Vega Central Market
- Concha y Toro Winery
- Termas Valle de Colina
- Palacio de Bellas Artes
- Ahumada Boulevard (Paseo Ahumada)
- Termas de Chillán Hot Springs
- Museum of Memory and Human Rights
- Mapocho Station
- Santo Domingo Church (Iglesia de Santo Domingo)
- La Chascona
- Aquamundo Aquarium
- San Antonio Valley
- San Francisco Church (Iglesia de San Francisco)
- Mirador Interactive Museum (Museo Interactivo Mirador)
- Portillo Ski Resort
- Estancia El Cuadro
- La Parva Ski Resort
- Club Hipico