Top Santiago Private Transfers
32 results | All Santiago Tours
* A traveler said: "Jorge was excellent and the van was new and clean. Great ride, safe driver, very responsible. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Driver was waiting for us patiently - bags took forever so we were delighted to see him. Car was spotless and driver was good - felt safe and secure with him."
* A traveler said: "Prompt meeting at airport and taken directly to the hotel. Nice vehicle, clean and roomy. Plenty of room for all of our luggage."
* A traveler said: "The transport arrived at the hotel exactly to the time advised by MTO Tour Chile. This allowed a leisurely drive to San Antonio. The driver was very pleasant and helpful. An excellent service."
* A traveler said: "The driver was early and was waiting for us at the appointed pickup time. The vehicle (van) was clean and the service was very efficient on all levels. I Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Excellent from booking to pickup and set down. Had to make a change to original pickup time but all went well."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Alexis and driver Rodrigo were excellent. Very informative tour with good humour. The Concho y Toro extension was well worth the visit."
* A traveler said: "Everything detailed in the overview were provided. Our guide, Christian, was a very nice man and provided a lot of information about the region. The picnic was quite nice. I enjoyed the opportunity at El Yeso to be able to do a nice walk. Highlight of the day was the Chocolate House ... I could have spent more time there. Very good day out."
* A traveler said: "Cristian & his wife Constance (who spoke fluent English) were on time & a pleasure to talk with during the 1 hour & 45 minute trip."
* A traveler said: "Pablo Apalaza is a courteous, helpful and safe driver. We had to advance the pick-up time by two hours and called Viator (US number) who contacted Pablo to change the time. He was right on time. I was impressed with the Viator agent and processes. Pablo was very helpful, nicely attired and with good English skills and picked us up in an immaculate van that had plenty of room for the four of us and eight bags. You can't go wrong using Pablo. Highly recommended!!"
* A traveler said: "Easy. We walked out of the luggage area and were greeted right away with a sign and my name clearly written. Carol was very pleasant. Gave us tips for being in the city and her card in case we needed help. We were dropped off at our hotel. It was perfect."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service. Guide waiting outside customs. Comfortable vehicle. Arrived on time at the cruise terminal."
* A traveler said: "Juan Pablo, our driver, was at the airport before our friends' flight landed (my husband and I took an earlier flight). So we met and he gave us helpful info about Santiago (we were the first time visitors). He was very friendly and his English is perfect. We'd highly recommend him and his service."
* A traveler said: "Our driver arrived a few minutes early to hotel and was eager to load our luggage into his van. The driver provided my wife and I a smooth transfer to the airport with sufficient time. The vendor sent a reminder confirming the date and time of the transfer a few days earlier. Excellent service and would use them again if ever in Santiago again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Santa Rita Winery (Viña Santa Rita)
- Los Dominicos Handicraft Village
- Club Hipico
- Central Post Office
- La Parroquia San Vicente Ferrer
- Mirador Interactive Museum (Museo Interactivo Mirador)
- La Parva Ski Resort
- Termas de Chillán Hot Springs
- La Chascona
- Yerba Loca Sanctuary (Parque Yerba Loca)
- Cousino Macul
- Santiago General Cemetery (Cementerio General)
- Aquamundo Aquarium
- MontGras Winery
- Mapocho Station
- Santo Domingo Church (Iglesia de Santo Domingo)
- Barrio Lastarria
- Estancia El Cuadro